Sunday, September 25, 2011

life...

felt want to go shopping badly~~
im happy bcoz gov gv us loan ad...
hehehe...yay~~~
but wanna save abit...

hehe...im happy..bcoz now dear helping me wash hair....
hahaha.....long time din like this jor...yiipii~~xD
a bored sunday~aihz~~
i jz finish my dinner...pizza hut~
but i mad tat fatty girl~~
*skip*

later go yam cha with my dear~
hehehe....
so bored here...even in blog also dunno wanna wrote wad...
bcoz it's nth to wrote here...
i jz trying to update sumthg oni...hehehe...
this few week keep go sing k..happy nerh~sing midnight xD
EXPENSIVE 9 9~let me noe tat sucks neway at cheras~(near leisure mall)
bt we still can enjoy sing thr~
i love my classmate n my roommate much~<3
hehehe....
everyday also stick tgt ^^

dear friend, i love u all....<3


No comments:

Post a Comment