Wednesday, October 06, 2010

fighting!!!

my shoes by bum equipment

this is my today seni drawing paper..
izzit alike?? haha
this is my pratice drawing....
haha...i se 2 hours to draw it..muhaha...
today,i take this and do the exam..
but, colour nt so nice...ish ish~~
nvm ler.....hope i can get high mark ba^^
yay! tomolo is last 2nd paper liao...
SEJARAH!
huiyo! hancur 1.....duno can pass ornt...
this trial exam....
make me so dizzy ....
but so lucky,i alomost all paper also gt tips =D
good for form 5 student....hehe...
so hardworking on this time...
all hopefully i can pass all ya...
i get my MATH mark alr...
aih.....i remember tat day i whole night no slp...
i fight with mathematic...
but,finally....i get the mark let me felt so SAD
jz ngam ngam pass oni...35%
ish!!! so noob the mark....T.T
act,i reli going cry whn i get this mark...aih...
i wanted get credit* leh~~~
tomolo SEJARAH...
aih...also duno how...=(
teacher want me pass it...am i?
aihz......
i get tips,but hard to memorize la...
now alr 10pm sumthgs
...i need use how many time memorize ler???
so pity.....
so long nvr update this blog alr..hehehe...
study till dizzy, bored...ouchh!!!
tired also...my eye like get burn...
pain,hot,tired...
wad la~!
mayling!! cheer up!!
still gt 2 paper oni mar....
next monday i'll end up my trial exam liao!
den can syok liao!!go ply~~~xD
den again fight with SPM!!!hohoho...
this month want go seminar at kasturi..
i hope tat can help me prove my study la...
aihz......
suddenly,thinking want go shopping err....
this few week..i'm saving my money..
but the number nvr chgs...
keep on RM50 =="
sien dou.......
aihz.....gambateh saving ba....
bla bla bla
keep gossip...
is time go bck to my SEJARAH~
tat's history is killing me....
i HATE it deeper~~~
><"
no choice lerr...........
-ka yao -
-ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment