Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥ curl in me ♥

1st of all...
i have to said...``good morning``
to who? to everyone who morning viewing my blog..
hahaha~
izzit everyone felt weird why this morning i will update?
hahaha~now i should be at sch...
but,hahaha~~i'm too lazy..
and tired...so i stay at home take a rest..
summore,teacher also less teach alr..
duno go sch for wad err....
this few days i keep slp...
just dunno why i keep felt tat i'm tired~
badly~~
hmm....
this morning,rain again~
wad a nice weather~~i really hope can keep it..
muhahaha! u love raninnie day?
i slpt still 9am thn awake!
i duno why i wanted so early thn wake..
phew~~don't like actually...
thn,i'm thinking tat abt my graduation in my bed...
my mom borrow some formal shirt frm her frenz..
hahaha~~but the size~~~xD
i think the girl is tall and thin la..=]
but nt bad...
should i go buy???
hmm..i think so.....^^''
yay! this afternoon,
i will go time square,sg.wang with my classmate..
christy,mindy,yenny..maybe gt chloe...~^^
i think this should be the 1st time i going shopping with thm..
wish my luck today ya~hopefully can found it as well..
left 2 days~omg!
hahahaha!
my graduation really weird la..
i also dunno why nid to wear so formal..
teacher so annoying ~.~"
nvm....jz oni once a time graduation in secondary sch~
act,i also counting my SPM date!
wad the ><" so short oni..
cut off my holidays~~
omg omg omg~!
no eye can see alr!!!!!!!!!
frm now on~~i should hardworking more!!
hmm....
2ndly...have a look at the pic...
hehe...wad a mature look frm me?
curly hair...izzit suitable for me?xD
:-




this pic i love the most..hehehe~wad do u think?

yesterday i borrow the 'dian juan bang' with my jiejie...

hahaha...thn i take it and ply...

it was so funny.and quite weird whn i make my hair bcum curly..

and i also ply my sis hair...xD

quite fun~~~

but look not bad la...=] just.....i nt so pro can make it so nice~

hahahahaha!

am i going to learn hairstylist?

i'm thinking tat way~~~

anyway,this morning....

i'm bored....i'm waiting for the noon also...

i open my cupboard..thn finding some formal shirt..

but i nvr found...sob sob~~

ish~~~annoying la!!!

this saturday is coming soon..:)

i'm nth to taip again...

tat's all...

i jz wondering why i gossip alone here

to talk my rubbish life...xD

well, bcoz i'm too bored ..blek~~

xoxo,gossip girl....

hahaha~^^*

ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment