Wednesday, October 07, 2009

sorry for nothing

owww~~~
my eye~
red...bengkak!!
i ad 2 days no go sch ad...
everythings is gud?
today wednesday..start PMR ad...
good lucky to ALL PMR STUDENTS

i tomolo oni bck to sch...
today still stay at home rest~
tired!! tired !!

my eye...
hope faster recover bck...
aihz....
pain la wei~~~!!!


my bi today also no go sch..but...
he need stay at home study~
i noe i cant contact with him and also cant see him..
i jz can wait nia...
nvm..i wait you la...bi~

yesterday night...
i gt chat with him on hp..
i really sorry i talk again tat bad memory again~
until now i still duno what i'm care..
what i'm going to say with you..
my fault...
i jz hope we can get happy more...
just be frenz better~
sorry...

hope no this happen again~
my life...i dunno what i can do for my relationship
boys....i nt really wanna hurt you..
a rest nt means a break..
hope you understand me..
but you never...
ya! my fault..i jz can be silent..
do you still love me?
do you still care me?
do you still want me?

all the question is around me...
but no answer at all....
i no waiting the answer is cumming...
bcoz..now i have another thg to wait...

stop! i jz can say enough abt us...
just be friend better~


sorry ,wen i no go sch accompany u..
but tomolo..sure i will go geh^^
thx for all my friend and baobei~
i getting feeling well now..
getting better!
^^
muakz!


miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment