Saturday, October 10, 2009

TIRED!!!


saturday, 10102009

working day~sienz....haiz...
is a tired day...

09102009,friday

yesterday night...
after i bck frm pm with them...
i called dai fan shu ...we talk in phone..
so happy whn talking with him..
so long time i nvr chat with my fren until so shuang joh lur..
xixixixixi...thx ya~
the 1st time we chat on phone..
adui...really many stupid chat..><"
but funny and happy to chat with him..

we chat until so long and so late..
so sorry ya...dai fan shu ...i dun let you off ..haha
bad hor me???xixi..paiseh nia..
but chat with you really make me happy ma..

after we chat is ad so late joh...
thn i stright fall asleep..kekez..

sorrt bi...i no find you oo..


today, i tired la wei!!!
yesterday too late slp joh..><"
this morning he called me wake up geh..
thx ya my dai fan shu ..kekex...
if nt i really cant wake lo...
whn work also no jing shen nia...
hahaa....always feel sleepy...

but so fast finish a day~
aihz....time run so fast wor...
today think so much things...
izzit gud for me?
i dunno........just hope dun happend..



act,
nth can write geh...
just boring come to write sumthg nia..


bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment