Monday, October 26, 2009

a stupid post~

i chg a new childish look...hahas...
gt a kakak call me 'patung'
hehe....
aidui~~my exam is comming...
sei loh...bcoz i forget many thng ler...
wuwu~~want cry joh lo...
mayling update jor lur~~
will play game geh~
[STEPS]
ply with my fansu~hoho~~
very nice loh ..this game...
adui~~~this is first time i will ply game ply so long...
other i ply [meetoto]
haha....
it is a dance game...
nicee!!nicee!!!
but cant ply joh...nid start study ler..
ishh~~
exam is comming~~~
this week is last week i tuition..hoho~
aihz...bu she de..
today fansu fetch me bck home...
buy mc'd for me...happy lur~^^
can eat..coz very hungry~>______<"
and today afternoon bryan also gt come find me...
aaaa....
me ahh...really start very lazy ad lerh~
coz i lazy come and write my blog..
k la
want do homework joh~~
dunno want to write wad~haha..
sienz~~
buhbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment