Friday, July 17, 2009

a special day~


today after sch~
we plan go kepong for watch movie..xixi
happy~
me,ying,bryan and ky~
we 4 person oni la...
1 pair 1 pair...haha


what we are going to watch nerh?
hmm....
a funny cartoon la..
wahahaa..~!

ICE AGE 3


a funny and cute movie...
really damn funny de...
keep laugh nia~wahahaha....
must go watch it ya!
but whn we watch de is dun hv 3D de~
i like this movie~wahaha!!

we start watch at 1.45pm
until 3.30pm~
wow~really so late ya~
bryan nid to go back early also...
hmm....i tot can mum mum der...
but no choice ler...
jz me and my lao po oni....
coz...ky also back with bryan geh~
whn they ad bck home...
me and ying go food and tea to eat lunch lur~
haha....
happy nia~coz i like to mum mum lunch with lao po ~

we together order~

牛肉炒饭 rm7.90

XO炒饭 RM8.90

三文治 RM6.90

草莓奶惜 RM4.90

蜜桃红茶 RM4.90

THIS IS OUR FOOD!!! YUMMY!!


me and ying eat so many things~
add all add text....RM36.90?
aiya~forget ad...
but we eat until so hapi nia...haha....
after we finish eat all this...
keep chit-chat at thr lo...
me and her wad also can talk de..
stupid and normal talk..xixi~
reli is my super best friend!!wahaha...
and keep take pic at thr lur~haha...
very enjoy nia~=p


this is me~


this is yingyng~


me and lao po`

this is at the toilet~
haha....
.like we seems like so long time nvr take pic with her ad~
miss ya^^

after tat we go walk walk...
thn bck lur...
she accompany me go mutiara with my bus
U6, 11 metro
both of this bus also hard to wait tim~
omg!!!!
aihz....but today 11 metro early come ad..
aiya~waste my money~
nid gv RM0.70..xixi~
i still gt rapid ticket de lo~
wuwuwuwuwu~~~

suan ler ba...past ad~
at M...we go meet boy at thr..
after that i back ad....jz left ying and boy nia..
hahaha.....


bla bla bla~
so much happening nia~
erm~

thn back home be guai lui again~
xixixixi....
aih`a tired day~

next week wednesday we together go watch movie again~
haha~
harry potter!
wow~wad a nice movie^^
waiting~huray!

aiya~tomolo nid to work again~
sienz~
now i'm waiting a person to online~
omg~! what he is doing leh~
za dou!!!><"

nvm..jz wait nia~aihz~


ok la....lazy to type more and more ba...
tired~haha.....


gud nite!



_end_

No comments:

Post a Comment