Friday, August 14, 2009

dun sick pls~


想回到过去~




today is friday~
gt sumthg special? nope~
it is a rainnie day~
what a weather?
cold~~wah~
how abt my sch life?
act....nth special again~
but feel so tired~~
aihz~~~

nowadays~
ad gt many ppl getting sick...
i'm getting sick too...adui~
erm.......
drink more water~
wow~h1n1 reli dangerous...
today, py go see doctor...
suddenly send me amsg told me he get h1n1~
i really very scare de loh..
i nt scare i kena ....
but i scare him.....will die....
but....whn he write tat msg...
is gt empty so many...thn write NAGATIVE!
walao~!scare me meh!
sei py ah!!! ><
make me want cry le...
aih aih aih~~~
no kena thn i hapi liao..=p


tomolo....
15/8/2009
[saturday]
huray~! whole family go genting..
because of MY FM CONCERT!!!!!!
wow~~hapi hapi!!!
i can go ler...so long time never go genting liao..
and......this is the 1st time go with family...
hahaha...^^
qi dai oo~~~haha
my kor yesterday yesterday called me..
told me he gt ticket....
damn happy~
thn he wanna gv me...
so i called him to keep 5 ticket for me..
thx jacky kor oo^^
muakz.....

hahaha....
that is free ticket..
i think maybe he is supporter ba...
so, will get ticket for free..
he say this ticket very exp de nerh~
hahahaha...
and wanna wear white shirt to suppot
菲比~
hahaha..^^



tomolo nid work again~
bt jz oni half day la...
bcoz....errr.........
i nid to go concert early....
xixi....


kla

tired...
jz stop here~



-nite-

No comments:

Post a Comment