Wednesday, February 24, 2010

``Yii~so tired nerh~``


i hope next time..this is not oni is my trip..
i hope is double 1...i'm waitng...
hehehe...
today, i was so tired...
after sch me,berry and pui mei go eat
[shabu-shabu] syok!! hehe..i love it!
after tat continue again my cheerleading..
i was so TIRED ..why har....aiyoo...
gt a bad news for me...tomolo we nid to perform for my teacher see...my dead time~ damn!
OMG! we nt yt finish all dancing...how come hv a nice full dancing?
i'm scare for tomolo....aihz...
now! i was so tired everyday..but i enjoy with others ppl...
i love to dance! so i so enjoy for this~relax.....haha ....no stress summore...
'i hate cheerleading?' hmm....i dunno alr...
i gt a tired and busy day...will let me wont think many thg....
xixixii.....
my sport day is comming soon.....next saturday!
walao eh!!! my dead day lar............!!!!hu hu hu~~~ relax~~
`
`
`
OMG again! my hp no money again...cut liao..><"
sobsob~i nid to go pay ad...walao eh~i use too many liao loh..xD
and now i nid to pay for my cheerleading shirt 1st...RM100..
adui..bankrap!!!!!!!
after tat oni pay my hp bil~ish!!!! use too much!
sad la mii...going stop my work..no more salary lerh~
how i can live without money?! xixii...
i nid to pay many thg de nia....T.T
aihz..........bo cham liao~
i no time to think this....
me is time to think my cheerleading....
i really scare i will loss on this time...
ish~ hope Not!
`
`
`
`
i wanna go sing K laaaa.....gt tired...stress for me!
going fall down on a time!
going fall sick on a moment....wad should i do?
guan yin ma po pi lo~~~
aihz....i dun want to get sick la woi~~~
i remember tat last time i get sick until lost my sound,
so now my sound come bck and bcum so down..like a boy =="
this is true....so i hope i no lost my sound again ya....i wanna a sweet sound...
nt a boy sound la!!!! ><" wuwuwu~
hope will bcum sweet sound T.T....
my sister say i am a boy! walileh!!!! i'm not ok...ish ish ish! angry de nia..
look leng also no use ler.....sound so kong bu T.T
`
`
`
`
i miss my bii very much now..
whr is she?aha..busying....xD
take gud care ownself oo.....
hehe.....dun forget find me oo....xD
`
`
`
nth wanna write....zzz
XOXO~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment