Monday, March 01, 2010

``MISS MY bii``

izzit this picture will kill ppl??xixi...
sumone say i am the ppl who will PRO in use eyes kill ppl..
hahahaha...xD
alamak!
izzit really like this or....just gv me happy nia jek??? =p
anyway,thx u all..haha!!

woohoo!! my 'flower' really so gud...
so many ppl chase, and want me to bcum their gf=="
aiyoweiya~~i also dunno how to gv answer..haha..
aihz...


i'm so busy this week...
bcoz my sport day is comming alr...xD
scare nerh~ish!!!
so hard...but enjoy!!!!xixiiii...syok!!!
but sumtime i will angry bcoz my team is no listen to me!
damn!!!! erkk!!!
wadever!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

my bii is slping beuty...bcoz he no wake at all..whn he is finish last msg for me..
[bii, i slp 1st thn oni call you,i wont sleep nt tat long..]
lolx....fake de la...
bcoz just now until now he no call no msg and i also cant awake him..
aduiii....really slp until so sok wor..
but he is tired now...so long time nvr have a nice slp alr...
always busy till so late..
morning till nite non-stop busy working!
and morning still wanna morning call me awake pulak><"
no slp! no wonder so tired la...aiyoo...
but i'm miss you here la bii....
whn you wake ar????
aihz....really hard to find you...
you told me today you will accompany me de lol....
see! same...how i can trust u wor...><'
yiiii~~~so miss euu.....crazy now!
bcoz i wanna kacau you la.....HARD!!!

AIHZ....
biiiiiiii biiiiiiii

i miss you here oo~
i'll wait you...


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. walao~so good so many flower

    the best one~

    pilih rumputlah

    ReplyDelete