Thursday, March 11, 2010

long time i nvr touch this blog...miss??
yea...maybe...hehe...
my modem is spoil...i called the ppl so mant time..but nt yt come to repair~
hate~! make me wanna come CC ply.....huiyo~
waste money lerh~~~~

hmm...talk abt my sport day~
CHEERLEADING of CEMPAKA 2010 get NO.3!
our teacher say [ we like NO.3 as well..]
yea~ tat's right...bcoz can get NO.3 is ad good for me...
this is my last year in this sch....i'll miss cheerleading team...
i'll update pic whn i upload...haha...maybe need for a long time la...xD
we eat pizza together, we go sing k together...wow~
CEMPAKA CHEERLEADING TEAM.. nvr lost~
haha!!!! love you all...and thn pn sanah~


after sport day~tired!!!!! and i get sick...badly...
but happy, bcoz my holiday is comming lur...hehe....
maybe i can hv a wonderful holiday~
wowow~~~i waiting for....

monday- my junyoong date
tuesday-sotong date
wednes-chinese [lian huan hui]
thursday- daniel date

hahaha......
izzit very full???
ohya~this sat i will going test my undang..wish me luck! xixi.....
i hope i can pass all!!!!!! huray!^^
pray for me.....^^
i dunnno how long i sit here...
and i dunno what i should write at here...
my life just simply...no more relation wondearful...
how abt my bii?? yes! i just can say..no contact at all! wad i can do?
no !!!!! i just can wait...dissapointed more...sad more....get hurt more...
all promiese...lost...! bcoz he leave me alone now...
i am a fool person!

No comments:

Post a Comment