Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥ my earlier birthday celebration ♥

this is happend abt yesterday^^
my primary frenz early celebrate my bday with me..
alikatoh kiat and kok jin oo...
i remember tat,last year they also gt celebrate with me..
but this year oni both of thm..but nvm..i alr feel very touch of this..
we celebrate at MUTIARA after finish school...
baobeii berry,bobo mummy,ching,pei yee him..
they also gt accompany me..thx ya girls..
hahaha....
it is a wonderful day for me..^^
picture:

this is my 1st cake..chooese frm baobeii berry sing^^
make me feel so touch whn they take in for me..
haha...a chocolate cake^^v

hug hug big bear bear..
haha..my 2nd big bear..xD
kok jin call me put it name 'kiat kiat'
LOL ==" bcoz this is kiat bought for me 1..haha
hmm...maybe maybe.....
very thx kiat oo,sure very exp hor? i noe you bought frm S&J shop^^
this is he smaller bear...
haha...all buy bear for me 1 geh...but i also like it sooo much!
cute la..haha..
thx kok jin yea...haha...
bought frm a.e.i.o.u studio...sure so exp de hor? haha
i keep guess the price neh...
hmm..may i noe whr gt this shop??kekex..
am i called this bear as 'jin jin'?wahaha..bcoz is him bought 1 wor.. xD
i so surprice of this..i tot they will write wad..
but all gv a scratch of pen to this card...
wow~happy^^
sei kok jin....say go toilet thn find thm hv a sign..
hahahaha....xD so like it...
i like this card as well..
also frm a.e.i.o.u studio ...the card is so meaningful...
love it love it..kekex...
thx guys^^
i have a wondearful day....
hope next year still hv again..haha..
my 18 years old birthday...i wont forget this day..
it's so memorable....same as last year too^^
my wish nvr chg^^
18'10 ...birthday is comming on this sat..
but i got work ..night oni will celebrate with my mom..
haha...so lucky my mom and me same day birthday..xixi^^
i'm waiting 27th march is comming..
thx my mom born me...mwak! i love you!!
hahaha!!
what will happen on tat day???
hahaha!
i think i will celebrate on sunday...
ciaoz~
-to be continue-

No comments:

Post a Comment