Wednesday, March 31, 2010

♥28/3 nice celebration ♥

talk back whn my bday celebration...
i have no time to update..xD
so sorry for late update here too ya~i noe sumone is waiting^^
come! let's talk abt tat day~
i was celebrate my bday 4 times in a week..haha xD
but i get 5th cake in it..hahaha...crazy...
i'll post up my slowly la.. gt part 1 and part 2...wakaka...

【28 march 2010】
-even over my bday still wanna replace bck-
xixixiii....tat day, in the morning i go 扫墓, i wake up at 5am ++
it was so tired on tat day...
but noon i'm going out gaigai and celebrate bday with all my babies..
-berry, ching, yee -
-meng siew , yinde-
hahaha....



pic is talking..xD
Come:

while waiting my baobei , i so bored..take some ownself picca...
hehehe...sampat hor...?xixixi...=p


huray!
going liao....so late joh oni go nia...ish~
nvm nvm^^
we planed to go sing k...^^huray!! love it much!!
tat day, is the 1st time meet with yinde..haha...
tat day make my heartbeats drop so fast de nia..shy too..
alamak.... bcoz he is my baby..
hahaha....whn i saw hi..wow~! leng zai wor...xDDD
[like sampat po =="]



*skip*


take pic again...hehehe...

with pei yee....

this is my 5th cake...yummy!! so nice^^
my baobei bought for me de oo.....
hahahaha...mwak mwak! alikatoh!**


my cake..

hehe...see behind...wad they doing? xixixii...
so happy on tat day~
i wont forget it..^^
enjoy the party i have....get a surprice...
this is i nvr get b4 ^^muhaha...
see they enjoying...act me too...^^
meng siew [mimi] is singing..
tat day jz me and him sing more oni..haha.
funny...no ppl take the mic..after tat baobei oni sing nia..

other ppl singing...wad yinde doing?? mum mum lo..
keep eating..wakaka...
sad lo...no listen even he sing 1 songs also...
ish ish~~bad geh~keep eat eat eat..xD
thn take some pic with him..
he so handsome right??^^




wahaha...almost the pic is the same geh~hahaha
he so leng zai..but i'm so ugly la..aduiii...
take pic with baobeii....

thx baobeii oo^^
berry and ching ching and me..
peiyee and me..





i curi curi take de...like uncle or girl? xD

later he'll kill me whn he saw this look frm him..haha

this bday..make me so happy...we sing k until late also..
they gv us more hrs..wakaka...syok hor...

i hope next time we also come out together..nice^^

pass my bday alr....i'm 18 years old now...

so xia sui still form 5 xD alamak...haiz..no choice..result bad meh~


haiz....18 years old....

am i mature??? am i nature?? wakaka..

so fun! bcoz i'm mature and nature..

mature means old? i dun think so..xD

sumtime mature is gud..

sumtime like a child is gud...which is more suitable for me??

hahahaha....


but i'm jz simply look...wanna more leng also as the same nia...


thx some ppl is saying i'm leng lui..haha..happy to listen tat..


alikatoh ya!!!!!


**skip**


lazy write alr lur...if gt anythg jz ask me better..haha


wanna see picture go my facebook ba..^^


enjoy reading^^


i miss my baby now...


i love you ya baby~


^^mwak!!!



ciaoz~


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment