Wednesday, November 03, 2010

waiting for

formal in me...xD
ah tuck say....i'm selling insurance =="
xD
wad comment is tat??
it's cause really look alike OL [office lady]
look how much of mature...
old??? thn i should said..omg><"
yays~~~
tomolo holidays~~
deepavali is coming soon ler.....
so fast =="
since is holiday,but we cant gv up and rest in a time
bcoz our spm jz left 22 days...
how sad i am....
then we still wanted do revision as well...
so, today i be the organizer...
to plan for the study group for the 1st holiday on november xD
the very 1st time i be the organizer with thm...
for a group study~
we'll nvr try b4...
a nice experience~
muhahahaa!
i'm successfull to date u all...^^
tomolo should me a nice IM group in pink xD
IMchristy woon,IMmindy wong,IMyenny lim,
IMbobo ng,IMchole chow,IMberry sing @ me IMmaylyn khoo
7 of us....
the 1st time alot ppl for the study group..
we'll wear out class shirt...
surely i'll take photo thn post it here^^
so happy.....
and hopefully we can success in our study
2 sub -math and science~~~
^^
aiks.....
so tired act.....i also dunno why...
this few days alot ppl is getting sick...
so badly...luckly i'm nt getting sick as well ><"
omg omg!
a things tats really 1st time...
today teacher sent the surat amaran for ponteng 1 come to my house..
omg! i dunno leh~~~
so i gv my mom....
thn kena shut!!! damn!!
10 days i nvr attends to sch oni ==
so sweat~~hahaha!
aiks...
really so memorable for my form 5 life.....
hahahaha...
every 1st xD......
aihz.....so late...
time is going to 1am...
it's time to go to bed....
i'm missing someone who so busy until now...
aihz....
miss all the ppl in my mind...
hopefully i can meet thm again....
wish me happy in everyday~
wish me luck and support me for today....
love is always truth~
no matter how,
i'll try my best to get a things as perfect~
i noe our story is nvr end....
good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment