Thursday, March 03, 2011

crazy

im working now...
felt so tired and dizzy...my mood is bad...
i dunno why....
like easy get angry for all the thgs....
can i stop my job?
aihz.........

izzit sumthg will happen????
wad's wrong arhhhhh......
no mood wanna do anythg...
feel wanna bck home and take a sweet dream....
now so sleepy and hungry...

ouchhh....
LAZY sick is always come frm me....
can bring me far away frm me?
and sumone is lost.....

NO MOOD NO MOOD!!!!!!!


just now jackie kor sms me said tat
abt got 【MYFM至尊流行榜颁奖典礼】
ticket...i felt so happy...xD
again....gt free ticket for me...huray!!^^
this time wanted go thn overnight....hehehehe...
and who are going with me? =)
but the hotel booking make me felt so trobble...zzz
wad the hell ><"
who can help me?


wow~
this week gonna finish~~
10th march...take spm result....
dump dump dump my heartbeats is dumping...
so scare errr......

not enough money use now!
so poor la weh....................










><" i felt i gt abit crazy now.....
stop it here......

No comments:

Post a Comment