Friday, March 25, 2011

waiting

darling and me =]
love him soooo much~~hehe
yay~im counting down for my birthday and myfm award on tomorrow..
hehehe....so happy i can go with my dar
thx for him too..
this is the 1st trip for us...
hehehe...
thx jackie gv us ticket...
i think tomolo should be alot ppl are going
myfm award...so excited~
26th march 2011
morning i'll be at genting with him....
night will enjoy the award...
gt alot artis...=]
hahahaha!
we stay 1 night,
thn
27th march 2011..
me and mommy birthday...
i rush down and....i will celebrate with her too..
too bad...my elder sis din come bck...
maybe i will plan for our birthday dinner =)
wow....
so excited actually...
it is tomorrow~~^^
hmm......abot now....
so bored in the office...nothing can do...
clerk should be like this right?
felt wanna resign my job for now...
im looking some part time job now..
and find some job in coming this april pc faire =]
hope i can get a nice job...
tired now...
juz ate medicine...
my sound was so 'sexy' now....=="
ehhh~~my sweeties sound faster come bck lar...
how tomolo i can shout?!
wuwuwuwu~~~~
summore,gt cough and flu....t.t
hope can immediately recover bck all the sick...
tik tok tik tok...
time ar time....can run faster?
i wanna go bck and slp.....
hahahahaha!
@ now im so miss my darling aaron~
he's busy working thr.....
awww......
i'll meet him later?
still dunno yt.....T.T
nothing can share out here..
bored life...aihz....
take care everyone<3
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment