Tuesday, November 24, 2009

*A successful day ^,^ *

23/11/2009 (Monday)
that day,
me, fansu, munjiejie, xiang
3 girls 1 boy go gaigai~
wahaha..fansu fetch us to go geh~^^
shock!!!
early in the morning,
we go sing k 1st....
me & mun jiejie

me and michelle(my sister)

me and fansu-kyo


we go new way.....shuang lerh~haha!!


sing 3 hours....keke...

after tat,next round~

we go watch movie loh....hiak hiak...

happy happy....i can watch [2012] jor lur~

wowhohoho~~this movie very niceee!!!

very touch oo...very very super nice oo!!remember go watch oo...

watch joh 2 hours 45 min

whn finish watch is ad 6pm...

thn we still go walk walk...
thn see things...

buy buy buy..hiak hiak....
i buy many things lerh~
i like this shirt..but so sad..buy wrong colour..
wear this colour too mature jorh!
want white colour lerh~next time go buy again..hiak hiak..><
RM25
fansu buy for me geh~^^ happy...
this bag cute lerh...RM15..very cheap..xixi..

this is chibimaruko...^^
fansu buy for me also...wahaha
happy..bcoz i very love it..whose duno i very like this anime??
ehehehehe....shock!!! RM9

this very nice^^
i like this...hahahas...=p
exp oo....RM17
I GOT IT..WAHAHAHA!!!
and i also buy ear ring..^^
after tat,

we go sg.wang...gaigai...
den, 7++pm we go for dinner..
at [Madam Wong] ...
erm...nt bad to ate ^^

xiang,look like so yummy~xixi...

after dinner...8pm we go gaigai more a while..

den oni bck....

haha.....

walk bck time square...

pay the parking...

thn say 'bye bye' to time square~

haha..we send mun jiejie bck 1st...

he oni fetch me&xiang bck...^^

it is a wonderful day and very successful for us...

tired....long time never shopping until very tired..

long time never bck home so late..

really successful...hope next time will got it again..

i like that day!!muakssss!!

my dear friend..

holiday....monday i will never forget..

nice and nice..!!!

good night!!!

everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment