Sunday, November 29, 2009

*saturday,A sweet family gathering days!*

this picture look like ghost hor?haha...
red red..hiak hiak...
saturday, still gt work....tired la...
nt so many customer also nerh~
hmm....my leg very pain...T.T
still the same fansu fetch me go work...xixi..
thx oo.....xD


ermmm..at night....
my daddy mood very gud..
they called my elder sister thn say want to find her
for eat some supper...
wow~izzit a family gathering? yes!
we very happy..bcoz ad so long time nvr meet with sis...
she need to prepare her exam..
tat's why stay at her hostel nvr come bck..
she live at subang....wow~so far la...
but my daddy and we all miss her..
so tat,we go find her~haha
we go subang sunway lagoon thr...
whr we go? coco banana club??
hahaha....no no no...
is go beside coco banana tat restaurant
[kim gary]
very full...so many people oo.....
but all the food very nice^^
come! let us see pic~
this is my daddy
this is my mummy
me and may xiang
my daddy order this..very nice oo!
but dunno called wad..xixi
this is 澳门猪扒包 ,i very like it..yummy!
this is cheese chicken wing..xixi
yummy!!
after we eat and pay the bil...
thn we go walk walk....the road many car and many people..
all also going clubing...
but the road so leng oo^^

see..izzit very nice?

skymay & xiangbehind very leng hor?^^

xiang is talking in the hp..busy nia...=="

me and my sister skymay...going bck lur...

after tat we send her bck to sch..

bcoz she need to continue study~her exam is comming

i pray for her^^

gud her luck~xixi...

thn we bck our sweet home..

oioi lur~~

a nice family gathering days~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment