Wednesday, November 25, 2009

*bored~! excited~!*

today...me and sister just the same stay at home..
no place can go..sienzzz!!
i dun have work too..hehe..
this is the 1st time i nvr have work on weekday~
adui...really sienz lerh~~~
holidays..really no one to call me go out ..
wuwuwu~~sob sob..
i also no money..bcoz i'm going to pay digi joh..
hahaha.....
use so many nia...xixi...=p
hmm....
no breakfast,no lunch...
today want to eat MAGGIE MEE lur...
early in the morning,
my dad want me to helps him sent some e-mail
so distrub me...
i woke...thn nvr sleep bck nia...
hahaha...keep sit inforn of comp..
write blog...very rajin lerh~hahas~
sienz arhhh!!!!
but think tat next year this time i think
i should add oil on my SPM la...
nvm nvm..nw relax...i just dunno what can i do..
may i be a 宅女?
ehh~nt bad wor...last time i was same be a zai nv also lerh~
just always stay at home...
bou comp...xixi....thn nvr go out for 1 month..
i bum so white...LOL =="
AIYAYAYAYAYA!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW WOR..
no ppl talk with me..just talk alone...
adui~siao liao ><"
whn gt ppl date me again jek....
wait........
waitting......
waited............
oh ya~!
@______________@"
today morning,
i gt a fren sms me....
she say [ling, i want marry ad!]
walao!what happen oo????!!!!
she want marry joh???
again...gt a fren want marry liao...
what happen wor???
she is working ,so i no ask again..
just wait her to call me...
adui~really so excited to hear tat she want to marry ad..
last month i gt a ji mui marry oni...
may this is a gud news???
i dun think so...but just wish she will happy~
i think if this news is really happen~
i think i will going also la...haha^^
so miss her ler...so long time nvr meet with her joh..
last time i meet her is at pasar malam..
so exciteddd!!!!!
huiyo~~~
marry izzit very nice?
gt some people will scare abt marry~
it will hv many things tat we want to noe..
wanna be more mature also..
for me...i dunno...bcoz i havent happen it..
and i also dun want so fast to happen..
my life still need to go for so long....
now i'm 17 years old...
my sweet years....
i still gt many things to do.....
i think i wont marry faster la....hahaha!!
hmm...
sienz.....just write until here...
bcoz i have nth to write ad...=p
-bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment