Sunday, November 29, 2009

*sunday,tired working day~*

i wear lens...haha...purple colur..
izzit nice?hehe...look like a doll...
today* sunday~
still the same work work and working..
but today i work start at 9am..
bcoz my mum need work earier
hmm~
so early...tired nia...
hahas....gt a bit blur.....
yesterday is 1 leg pain..
today, stand until both leg also damn pain nia..
sob sob T.T
nvm ba...work is like this geh~
haha....
think tat tomolo want go shopping again..
hiak hiak...happy nerh~^^
go ts again..sienz..=="
but also very gud ad...bcoz i 1 week stay at home..
sien until siao....wahahaa..!!
i want go travel.!!!!!!!
who wanna go with me?
pls tell me...hohohoho....!
waiting tomolo go shopping lur~
with my munjiejie also..
aiyo....my ying yng oo...i very miss euu nerh~
always on holidays nvr contact with me gerh~
aihz~~~sien liao loh...
busy working ar you.....
aihz....
just stop here lerh.....
i need to take a rest....
-gud nite-
-gud bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment