Friday, November 20, 2009

*the 1st holiday!rebonding*

rebonding lur~how jek how jek??
nice mou??keke...
very expensive lerh~~~
do this rebonding need RM220
wow~hahaaa...no choi...
i use gud de 药水 mah~
i use this brand---[shiseido]
a gud things....tat's y expensive lo...
haha..nice ornt?my hair so "bian"la..
keke...but i noe a few month ad thn nt so ugly joh~haha
that people really make my hair very stright oo~
haha.....nice try lar...
i do this rebonding oni 3 hours nia lur~
remember last time i accompany my sister go saloon
do rebonding also..need so long time..
today i do it...2molo can wash lur...hiak hiak...
gud hor?^^
tat ppl say can hold so long geh..


today early in the morning 8am..
i wake up and make some egg bread for my breakfast
i also make it for fansu @ berry @ wen
but today wen nvr go lerh~
so bo "hao fuk"liao...haha...nice mou?
i like it^_^"
after tat fansu 10.30am fetch me and berry go kepong
rebonding...thx..berry accompany oo..
fansu cant go bcoz he nid to go study joh..
reach ad is 11am jor lur~


erm....


*bla bla bla...*




after rebonding my hair still gt alot time...
2pm finish ler...
me and berry go kepong jusco watch movie lo..
berry want to watch 'the box' but the time dun let~wahaha
so we choose to watch 'christmas carol'
it is a 3D movie...nt bad to watch it geh..xixi
must go watch oo^^
this is the 1st time me and boubui so watch movie yo~
nice memories~keke...
after thn we gai gai lo..
*bla bla bla*
after tat fansu fetch us go bck lur^^
thx fansu @ berry ya~muaks~~
today accomapny me....
berry just accomapany me go rebonding thn watch movie..
fansu just fetch me go and bck...
thx oo...muaksssss!!!
love you two ya...
wahahaha...
ok la....
tired joh....
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment