Thursday, December 10, 2009

*thursday, just the same*

kepong toilet...b4 de pic pic..^^

yesterday me and laopo go out again lur~
happy nia...
we plan for go kepong eat
shabu-shabu lerhh....my love..yummy**
fansu also eat together nia...
we and yingyng buy shirt^^
hangTen purple colour coler T-shirt RM29
same der....we want wear together go sunway~haha
on next friday~^^ wowow~happy! waiting tat day la..
fansu,fansufren,me,jiejie,yingyng^^
we go together...

and i also very happy to hear this..
christmas we go genting^^
gt room lerh~xixi....happy lar~!!
yeah! this time is 1st time christmas time go genting yeh~
this is my plan too...

SunwayLagoon
Genting Highland
I'M COMMING!!!!!!!
MY HOLIDAYS !!!!!ROCK!!!!!WOW~

love you my dear~muakzzz!!^______^

today, i just the same stay at home..
nvm nvm....haha...
aiyo...today thursday joh...
going sat and sunday again~work lar..
sienz....fansu ganna go thailand...
haha...
and Spm is over soon..
good luck to all chinese exam student!^^

this few days..
i always watch movie until so late..keke
‘宫心计’
it is a nice movie...^^
everyone must watch it oo.....
hahas!!!!

maybe this holiday for me is a diffrent holidays..
a funny holidays..
a happy holidays..
a tired holidays..
no work no tuition.....
my fren all busy of their working..
but i'm so free here~
hahas! really very diffrent..
remember tat last years...
i should busy on my working...no time...tired everyday~
but now is chging...ahas!
but..act i still gt work la..i work as promoter at nsk selayang ad 1 years~
a bored work...haha...alr normal for me..
but next year i need to stop it..
bcoz of my SPM!!
i still thinking whn i'm finish my SPM ..wad should i do?

hmm....
just very scare of my SPM....
but surely go travel with my classmate and my best fren~^^

my life...
how abt gt a relation life?
how abt is a single life?
nth diffrent....
i just wanna be happy...
how abt you all?^^

2010 still got few weeks...
so fast reach..aihz...
a new years...a new life...
a diffrent things will happens...xD
GAMBATEH!

i just stop it...
-bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment