Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*19th dec 2009,wedding dinner*

19th dec 2009,saturday~
i just working half day...
work until 1pm oni...
bck home very busy~coz nid to clean things...
we nid to bck hometown-malacca..
bcoz someone wedding~
haha.....

in the car taking pic with my two sister~
my hair so k sui la...adui~haha!
we reach thr ad 5pm thn we go marlim eat somethings..
bcoz all is hungry~
after tat , we faster bck my uncle house clean up and make up!
bcoz going weeding...

*bla bla bla*
take some picture b4 going ..
me and my elder sister~
i very tall right?hehe.... going....in the car~

my cousin.....and my sister~
you noe who is my sister?hehe

start, have alots people here and many delisious food here
i nvr put it out...

this is '涩酒'[sik jao] read in cantonese ><"
duno how to read nia..
i drink lots...taste nice lerh~
so i gt a bit drunk..blur blur~haha!
this is 1st time i drink gt feel drunk..
haha! act i dun like this feel..haha! sleeply~

but very nice taste~
last time i gt try b4..but nt nice....haha

at thr me take pic with thm...

my mom and me.. my elder sister and me
4 girls...
skymay,ling,xiang,mum
izzit gt look alike?hehe....
just pic dun have my daddy~he dun like to take pic geh~xixi

this picture gt abit blur~
but nice also...^^
a happy days
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment