Tuesday, December 15, 2009

``holidays life``


The Princess Frog
Jump
Avatar
this 3 movie...all i want to watch..
hiak hiak...=p
today is a boring day too....he havent come bck pula ><"
today still a day is without breakfast and lunch ...aihz....
but luckly i no hungry lar....keke...
now, my room really very jollification leh~all my cousin come bck..
at my room playing card...
ahaha~
tomolo wed,16 dec..
i waiting my someone accompany me go watch movie..
haha....may i can?hmm...i still duno yt...
but start tomolo i think i will busy ba..
thursday 17 dec,
i nid to bing my sister go sch buy books and uniform
bcoz she is going form 1 now..hiak hiak!
friday 18 dec,
i going Sunway Lagoon...
with all my lovely frenz...
sat~sunday 19~20 dec,
sat,
i just working half day...afternoon i nid to bck my hometown
bcoz my XXX is getting marry.. [act i also duno who nia]
sunday,
we stay at thr for 1 day melacca trip..
nite oni bck oo....
thur,friday 24~25 dec,
i should say merry christmas~
i going genting with my fren celebrate~wow~
duno what is the feeling whn x'mas going thr...^^
happy....hoping....
thur,31 dec,
i nid to bing my sister go SMP orentasi...
aihz.....boring day also lur...sienzzz!!
haha.....1st time i repalce my mother go her orentasi...
hahaha!
after tat,
is going opening sch loh...
i havent have a fully schedule...
but i think tat...i will very busy for this few weeks...
aihz...next years is FORM5 ..SPM....
scare le....aihz.....
bored day.....
holidays........
comming soon.... Sunway Lagoon~~xDxD
I'M GOING TO FINISH WATCH
'宫心计'
next i will going to watch
'富贵门'
hehe.......
[THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG]
&
[JUMP]
&
[AVATA]
I WANT TO WATCH LAR....
fansu say wanna go watch with me..hehe...
waiting......
-tat's all-

No comments:

Post a Comment