Monday, April 12, 2010

✖i'm going faint✖

[beauty on duty]
this is a nice mocie and funny movie..xixii
dun forget to watch it..
nt bad to watch also..

today,
after sch me and dear meet at kepong jusco watch this movie..
my dear date me go for a movie..
hehe...thx dear♥
happy can watch this movie also..

dear alr buy ticket..
thn after tat we go [food and tea] ate our lunch..
wait 2.30pm watch movie..
and we have a talk thr..
it's so many thg to happend..
all i told dear....
dear also duno how to help me slove it..
so hard to make this problem stop it..
they too gu zhi alr...
this is a childish thg..i dun want to care..but hard!
noob person keep talkiing rabbish thg~aihz...

dun care it 1st...
after we finish our lunch thn go watch movie lo...
whn i watching...
my mind still thinking abt tat thg...so sad and so stress for tat..
i'm really going to kill tat ppl..
even i watching tat movie and keep laughing..
but the mood still the same..
but, gt more better~=]
thx my dear keep accompany me...
yes! i need a ppl accompany....

after we watch..jz walk around thr...
aihz.......

i really no mood today!
really!!!
i'm thinking how to settle tat prob
but,what can i do? nth~
aihz......i pray for it...
i jz wanna stop it in proper....
whatever!

i sms to tat guy and trying to be gud talk to him..
but really too bad for me also..
they keep scolding like shit~
walao! really stupid lo!
i very hot! but i jz keep argue with him..
even they really noob for this childish game!
argue until last,i feel really so tired...
jz feel tat this childish game is nt nice to play!
act,i jz hope we can more fair...
this prob is easy to slove..how come make it big?
can mature more?!
if they noob! i really dun want be noob with thm..
not for gud to me also..but, my frenz is nt listen to me..
what can i do?
keng shou...thn wad?!
i nvr saw a ppl like tat... talking wad also no point!


ish ish~~
so hot! really hate for this!
but i must be more patient...
i need faster to find the way talk to him....

i really no mood at all~jz stop it here~

and thx dear today accompany me and listen to me all the time..
mwak! love you ♥


baby, i need you anytime...
i need a hug...
i miss you so much~
my feeling is bad....
wad can i do? pls told me...pls.....
aihz......miss you badly...
nth can chg the prob is alr happend!
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment