Thursday, April 22, 2010

pc fair job...^^

our pc fair job ..
this also is my pc fair job...
haaha...act still gt alot picture..^^
lazy upload here..can go facebook see it oo.....
3 days KLCC pikom pc fair...
quite nice!
tat's a gud experience for us...
have alot of memory and alot frenz...
ahaha....
after finish pc fair..
quite miss thm also...
hahaha.....
start sch day,
damn tired la....aihz....
always slp in the class frm morning until finish sch..
monday,bcoz too tired so i no go to sch also..xD
adui...i have to finish my moral folio in this week
lazy de nia..why i keep copy also wont finish geh..
quite hate moral folio now..
hahahaha...
i always do until midnight...
luckly gt my dear accompany me always^^
bla bla bla...act so lazy to update my post here..
so,i jz simply write it...
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment