Saturday, April 24, 2010

``biibii @ baby``

<<< this is our dinner+supper


i have work on fri,sat and sunday~
i sell maker [duno gt write wrong ornt]
hahaha...i nid to cook bubur...xD
RM50 per 6 hrus... hehehe...
friday,this is the 1st day i start work.. wuwuwu..eye pain de nia...



so happy to get a news...
bcoz my baby come fetch me go home nerh~ woohoo!! i miss him so much!^^
haha..my baby come so early....
bye eye more for me...coz eye pain err...



thn he wait me until 9pm....
after i finish work....
me and my baby go having our "dinner" hungry de nia..xixiii...
thn baby bring me to go eat korea food..yummy!
exp Daorea zzz

































i curi curi take baby pic ^^
he is ordering food for us..xD
leng zai right?? wahahahha....























me and my baby~
hehe....this is our pic^^
woohoo!! i like it soo much!hahaha.....
but ugly me...zzzz






after we finish eat thn bck home loh...
last pic whn bck home..xD
baby so tall...gud gud^^
baby,i miss you and love you oo! mwak mwak~
a happy memory for tat day~
hahaha....i hope still gt many next time again~!
hehe.....
a sweet day for us,
i miss you badly~baby..
do you miss me too??^^
i hope as soon as i can see you again....
i miss you_
xoxo
ciaoz~









No comments:

Post a Comment