Saturday, April 03, 2010

**Complicated**

i was so happy bcoz i'm start to learn driving alr...
it's nt so hard lar..but so excited..nice~!!
i love it much!!!^^
i'm waiting next monday xD
saturday, 3 april 2010
what's a day? nice? pretty? bad? sad?
hmm...i dunno....i jz noe..i so tired and bored..hehe
today,morning..my fren come to find me and take my comp games..
and da bao food for me..hehe..
so long time nvr see like this alr..
miss it sooo much!!!
lolx....dun think so much..
he jz take game thn away..
i have so long time nvr meet him alr..
hmm..he is nth change..but make me miss our past..
how come i will like that? bcoz the thg is so sad and dissapointed..
[fansu] are you still remember?
what the love he is giving? ya,tat's a nice memory...
i wont forget......thx...
so early..i wake..but cant turn bck to oioi...
yiiyerrr...so tired...
today,i planed to go AEB tuition centre and gv the tuition payment..
after tat i planed to go find my baby watch movie also..
but i was so lazy for tat..blek =p
i jz simply gv a call to tuition centre and as abt the payment...
thn call baby wanna ask abt watch movie..
bt no pick up my call also..
yesterday,
he 5am oni slp ,so i dun want to distrub him oioi..
let's him slp ba...^^bcoz he is so tired liao..
[heys, guys..dun ask me who is tat baby ya..i wont answer]
i jz call him 1 times..but i sms so many msg for him..kaka
i'm distrubing..but...no reply...see!
he is too tired....
and i...after i called him..bck to my bed and lay down..
continue my dream...
i feel like so long time nvr sleep ad..=[
bcoz this few days i also slp nt well la..too bad..
while i waiting reply..i jz sleeping at a time too...
whn i'm wake...it's too late to say want to go out joh..
and i also tired and lazy too..xixixiii...
i wake, i jz simply gv a msg to my baby, but...
haha...i noe he is still sleeping...
hmm...so long..xD
he almost 4pm++ oni wake geh la..
my lazy baby pig pig oo...xixiii...
this week...so many thg is happend..
i hope can stop it..but..it cant...too bad..
i was to tired with everything...and sumthg is happend..
make me feel so complicated..
[am i gv a chance?] this is a question always around me after april fool..
i scare the pl get hurt summore...
a relationship ...it may think much as well izzit?
hope you understand whn i always say [dunno]
so sorry dear.....
izzit my life is so complicated?yes!
can stop it?
always tell ownself...
[ling,everythings will be alrigt~]
i really hope faster can past it...but so slow la wei...
act, i really hope i can dun worry abt in a relationship as well...
aihz.....so many thg have to think...
how i can slove this problem as well????
my life is always complicated...
care so much thg....need so much thg....wad can i do?
i dunno...who can help me? no.....
tired in all the time......
lazy in all the time......
shoult i shot out [STOP!!!!]
suddenly will feel tat...
i love you to calling me [baby]
i'll smile whn i saw it...^^
baby,i miss you ^^
jz stop it here ya~
ciaoz~

1 comment: