Tuesday, September 01, 2009

miss my holiday~


bye! my holiday~

oww....miss my holiday~
act..my holiday also nth special nia..
coz i jz go out 2 days...
and...sat and sun day go work oni~
jz like this...but...
i miss it bcoz can rest mah~hohoho...
hmm..need wait after 3 week HARI RAYA
oni can holiday 1 week again!
huray!!!


now is puasa, so that
always 12.30pm finish sch~happy..


open school bck lur..
sienz~hahas....
how was the feeling bck to sch?
hmm...act tired...nth special also la..
jz turn bck normal day nia..
hahas....

today, early in the moring...
i reli lazy to wake up la..
ahdui~~~
lazy nia...i think many ppl also like this de..
^^

today ,is spm trial start ler~
dear will start frm his busy also...
gambateh oo!
i will support you de!!!!
but he still gt spend time for me...
thx dear~
today he also gt come find me..
happy^^
muakz!!!love ya! miss too~~


erm...m mall open a new 餐厅~
name is drama cafe
a nice cafe~^^
today after sch...me and yng go thr have take a look
and yam cha at thr~
hahas....
i will go next time de...
at thr feeling nt bad..
gt a bit romantic....but all the drama poster at thr~
hahas.....

erm....
what i want to say leh?
act....very boring..so come and write sumthg nia..
nth can write also..
haha...

tat's all~~


-nite-

No comments:

Post a Comment