Thursday, September 09, 2010

♥ 38 po~hiak hiak♥


this is ytd night picture..hehe
so bored...so free..haha
look b4 i slp...haha..this dress is nt for outing 1..
is sleeping dress..xixi..
while i online den too bored den take some picture ...
all 38 38 1....

have a look:-


look like teacher hor..xD
OLD....

this ear ring is monday i bought it at time square..
a rose...nice? xixi..
quite like it...=)

den,i found out a topi..haha
i bought it last time...but ..i nvr wear it...hehehe...
how the look? rock? wakaka!


today,so bored la...
whole noon dunno do wad also..
comp and handphone oni..
bored till going to be crazy..


haha..look like hjz wake..xixi..
my mom nvr cook for my lunch..
so, i cook for this afternoon gv me and my sis...
pity us...
and..act i was so lazy cook 1ler..
but no choice ler...hungry jor...

have a look :-
we ate porridge ....haha..nt nice la..
but can make it full thn enough liao..


dinner time!
lol..my mom work over time..
so,i should cook for dinner...
ish~


lazy to cook much..so..
i jz cook dishes...=)
nvm...nt bad also..hehe...
aih...after cook i felt so tired and very oily ler....
adui~~~~
so long time nvr cook alr..
haha...felt so successful...

so tired...
this few day so late oni oioi..><"
bad for me..haha!

aiks...for today..
i get 2 bad news frm my friend..
both also break up news...
aihs...but it's nt for me...hehe~~
girls...cheer up ya!

-the end-



u'll leave me few days,
i noe i very rely you..
i'll wait you come back..
@
i'll miss you..
dun forget..KL gt me..xixi
take care urself...

2 comments: