Wednesday, September 01, 2010

♥ eye pain! ♥


am i change my look?
i wanna be a sexy girl..am i?
haha....

today is thursday...
i'm nt feeling well...aihz...bad for me also..
i nvr attend to sch..
bcoz my eye pain...ouchh!
i also dunno why suddenly my eye pain..
i remember tat last time i kena sumthg hurt my eye la
aih...make me cant attend to sch..
too bad!

now,i'm getting more better...
but i still cant stay infornt my comp longer~
i gt put some eyemo...
early in the morning,
i reli felt sad...i keep called my mom...
i said my eye very pain,
but she no care abt me..
whn i pain till i shout out tat
"mummy,my eye so pain!"
she oni gave me medicine...aih....
may i noe she dun want care me alr?
felt sad.....
aih....

but as the same time,
alot ppl is worry abt me..i noe..thx guys~
but i'm getting more better alr =)
i keep sleep....take more rest....
make me felt so tired lar~~aih...

i post on my wall at facebook said my eye is pain..
but,wad the hell they are saying me!damn!
even my shit teacher also say tat!
lolx...am i crazy?
how i noe eye pain why wor!
and i nvr watch tat kind of video or show!
dun blame me plz!
i really HATE tat teacher!
crazy betul..

my eye felt tired...
still gt abit pain....
aiks.....i hate eye pain la....
whn slp also nid becareful....><"
but i hope i'm nth 1.....
act,i wanted go to check my eye~
but no time...and dunno who wanna bring me go also..
aiks....too bad! too bad!
i get hurt frm my eye la....

wow~
tomolo friday den holiday~
happy holiday? nope....
sad news for me....
bcoz after this holiday i'm going trial...
omg! i'm scare!
aihz....aihz........
but also is good...can have more time let me do my revision..
crazy on my study~~
i felt so tired and start felt stress~
wad can i do?
i jz hope faster past this few month thn i'm freedom~~
hahaha....


suddenly,i wanted to change my look..
to bcum a sexy girl? mature look...
but the more important is...
i want make my brain think the way is more mature 1...
sometimes,i still is a child..everything for me is hard to handle..
alot stupid thinking going on~
i wanna learn to be more mature...
i noe,
i am a person who let ppl dun like me..
alot of things make all the 38 po say abt..
tat day, my teacher told me...
he hear some whr hear my privatcy things!
wad the hell! izzit he care abt me? lolx...i'm scare..
he very~~~~hamsap 1~ish!
geli ...duno who so stupid let him noe my things..
all he stupid brain think alot shit things.
look like so smart like a uncle like tat!
lolx....
teacher! you cant distrub my privatcy things!
even i have a boyfriend also non of ur business
hate la!angry the person who so big month 1..

i duno why they so free go talk abt me..
teacher say he forget...
i dun think so!

suan la...
jz take it easy and let it past..
after few month i can no nid meet up with the
hamsap teacher alr!


aih~~going bck to take a rest now!
-buhbye-

2 comments:

  1. mature not brain onli. attitude aso is a part of mature.. but i think u can do it de.. ^^

    ReplyDelete