Thursday, September 23, 2010

TIRED! x.x

this picture is whn monday...
reopen sch...
i took 1...izzit look so cham?
my panda eye so dark la.. ><"
aih.....
bengkak eye~


today is thursday~
is the 1st day start my trial exam...
the 1st paper for me is chinese...
it is really omg~
bcoz it was damn HARD!
suddenly got a bit felt so regret i take chinese xD
hmm...
ytd night,i close my eye~
but i cant slp tighly..
wad happen?! bcoz i'm scaring my examination...
my teacher told us...
this time result wanted call parents to take..
omg! so.......suddenly......bing bang~!
faint~~~
just now afternoon,
whn i get my 1st paper i felt so scare,so stress to do so..
so nervous ....
how come will like this....
i write the essay till my hand seizure disorder
the 1st time,i felt stress in the exam...
and 1st time i got this felt whn i doing my exam...
i write till the word lose shap...
walao! i cant believe.....
the 2nd paper [chinese] the same happen...
omg omg!!
the classical understanding of chinese [文言文理解]
HARD till i keep headache,
so much of stress...
so much of energy i nid to concentrate...
it's really BANG! my head badly...
i saw all the question ....is killing me...
how the felt so bad in my mind...
shit!
i really misunderstanding on it...
everyone is said tat "CHINESE PAPER IS HARD!''
it is really dunno wad i wrote all bull shit answer!
let me worry abt my SPM...
i really hope this time my trial wont fail...
i put so much of hope..
i hope i can get *credit*
pray for me..guys...
phew!~relax...
i felt so tired after i finish today's paper..
i'm so tired! gonna faint....
den,i goes to my chinese class...
teacher no dicuss the exam paper also..
too tired,
i seat at behind with shu wan
i fall asleep...
i really use alot of energy and put alot effort on it!
this week paper i done!
but i still cant relax so long...
bcoz i'm going exam on next week...
monday,tuesday,wednesday...bla bla bla...
until finish this 3 weeks trial exam...
i noe, i will break...after my 3 weeks trial exam...
i will so busy to hardworking doing all revision..
i really no time~!
even i rest , also thinking all the paper...
all the word, all the number on my head!
i noe i'll cry once a day..
truth, today i saw all the
chinese paper question...
i really gonna cry, and wanted to give up!
but i'm not! i keep trying to answer all the question...
aww...so hard! so hard!
who can help??
no one! alr...left it...i alr pass up xD
now i can take a little rest on my brain...
i trying to sleep enough...
and have a good energy...
next! is time to gambateh to every subject!
aih....i really felt so tired...
i also dunno why,
maybe this few days i keep cant slp as well ba~
somemore,alot thgs i need to care....
aihz....
noe i plan! whn i finish all this 3 week
hardly trial exam...
i must go PLAY!!! hahaha!
i wishing tat day is coming...
haha! see~still gt time things alot such thgs...
rubbish la!
hahahaha!
is time to take a rest,
and make a break!
later continue study again!
mayling!
trust urself u can do it! ushh!!
gambateh!
hey~guys,pray for me and wish my luck^^
support me....
mwaks~!
xoxo
-ciaoz-

i'm waiting you...

i miss you...



No comments:

Post a Comment