Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♥ FREE ♥

tik tok tik tok,
time is going 12 o'clock
hmm....wad can i do now?
i posting some bored blog here...
gossip only la...
time past by....
so fast reach 2nd week holiday thursday...
ish!
how come so fast!
started to scare my study..
i waste a lot time...
too bad!
this few days,
the weather is damn HOT*
make my mouth to alot aulser...
ouchh ouchh!! pain like hell...
holiday,phew~~
whn i opened my facebook..
i saw a lot of people go for a trip..
how good for thm..
badly...i'm not...
but,i'm going shopping...hahaha!
but whn i see the weather...better dun out la...
hahahaha!
yay!
public holiday tomolo!!!
woohoo!
so wish to reach tomolo..
but hope dun so fast doi doi den finish jor...
hahaha!
going out shopping on tomolo~
yay!
but still dunno going whr la..
nerh~~the stupid person also dunno too..zzz =="
bored bored~
see book till so crazy!
><"
i going throw my books away..
but is after my spm..
aiks!
tired,den sleep
hungry,den eat
walao!
this holiday make me bcum fatter and fatter jor..
hard to keep la wei!! wuwu T.T
nvrmind,i try my best......
my hp very silent today..
someone want to find me?
hahahahaa...!
is late...
swt =="
good night everyone
-ciaoz-

No comments:

Post a Comment