Friday, September 10, 2010

♥ yay~!^^"♥

i quite love this picture...
but dunno the reason..hehe..

yay! friday...
tomolo....nope! is today...
now alr 1.04am....
i go watch movie lu.....
watch wad movie??
hehe...yay!~~step up 3D 1...woohoo!!
so happy....bcoz i very wish to watch it...hehe..

step up 3D
who i going with???
hmm...sure is nt my dear..xD
i go with him....
this stupid person..wakaka!
little horse...
this notty look ><"
alah~~beh tahan he hair colour like this..
gold horse...xDDD

i think this should be 1st time we meet lu...
hmm....
go 1U watch.....
hahaha!
den,night i go find my all primary friend..
syok o!! gathering eat dinner...=)
steamboat...
act,so scare suddenly i cant attend...
aihz.....

hope my mum will let me go....
hahaha!
so long time i no meet up with thm alr..
miss thm alot =)

haha..i jz too free to post it up here..
bcoz i jz come bck frm my supper nt so long...
so full now yerh~~~
ish! fat fat liao loo....
my dad catch me go ate supper...
so full how can oioi leh???
hmmm....if now i go slp sure will more fat...
den tomolo sure feeling nt well der lur...
beh xiao hua...wakaka!

who can accompany me now?
plz call me...haha
so bored.....
someone is oioi...
someone is busy working...
someone..no call me de ler....
lolx......
sien dou sei....

-ciaoz-




♥miss you deep♥
♥ good night ♥
♥ mwak ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment