Saturday, September 11, 2010

♥ my HOLIDAY♥

about yesterday,
afternoon...me and xiao ma thm go 1U watch movie..
but...
the step up 3D alr finish ticket..
aih..sad nia...
so,we change to watch [RESIDENT EVIL3D]
this is the 1st time i watch 3D xDD
nt bad....but...
tat movie felt like gt abit sucks..
aiks!
wad la!!! we are late..
so,we jz watch tat half an hours..
keep gt slow movtion...
ala...i nt so like it...ish!
nvm nvm..
after we watch den bck home..
haha...my dear is sms me...
haha...so worry...i noe..bcoz i go out with boy..xDD
hahaha!

night,
fong wei long be the stupid organizer
date out...primary friend...
go having dinner at kepong...
we ate steamboat...
this also is our bash~
so good! =)
this time like last time oni..nt so much ppl are going
all nt free..
well, the dai ka jie xue ying..still busy..
till today also din attend out gathering..
zzz =="
so miss her~
too bad...this time also 3 of us...i means girl...
haha..
zi hweh, wai keng and me... [girl]
kim kiat,kai bin,wei long,kok leong,zi hau [boy]
aiks...boy always more thn girl 1...zzz
nvm nvm...
i hope tat...next time we all are attend...
more and more ppl....
i always so miss thm...
aha! funny moment.....=)
after we finish our steamboat with thm...
wai keng, zi hweh and me are going
next round yam cha..
well,wai keng bcoz 'ge shuang yan pi'
so cant eat steamboat with us...
we accompany her to ate her dinner..
hmmm...this time no more boy..
we talk a lot things..all abt zi hweh 1..
but the story make me felt so excited!
dear hweh,i'm worry u...

so,today...
me and wai keng plan to go find zi hweh at noon...
2pm she is coming fetch me and we go find zi hweh~
i hope i still can help....
aihz...feel bad for me..act...
i cant believe..
i really cant believe!
aihz......
so happy today can meet up again la...
hahaha!
nice moment for us also...
i love you all ♥

yay!tomolo is sunday...
u'r coming bck i noe...
aww....felt so happy..
bcoz i very miss u ♥
xixixi...
i waiting you go watch movie with me...
step up 3D and prihana...
hahaha!
i'm waiting you...
miss you ♥
miss you ♥


-ciaoz-



felt so happy i got you..
miss you always...
u'r coming bck..♥
hehe...

2 comments:

  1. dear...dun worry me ba..Im okay now..thxx my dear..for ur cares to me...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, hope u'r nth..dun think so much la k^^
    i'm always worry abt you ok...hahaha!
    but if gt anythings u jz find me..
    and i'mm be there for you dear♥

    ReplyDelete