Sunday, September 12, 2010

♥ past a week ♥


hoikin,happy birthday...
yesterday..
we went to kin's birthday party...

leanard,maggie,jun yang,ai cheng and me...
haha....
we took alot pic thr...
but i very lazy slowly upload here..
if wanna to have a look...
go to my facebook ba =)

so long time we nvr meet up..
since last time we meet up..
is bcoz sumthgs happen and....quarrel with him..
aih...but,i think it's alr past...
whn i meet up with him...
let me think abt wad last time he told me...
everythings...aih..
i also duno nid gv wad feeling to him...
nvm...
i'll take it easy~

aiks.....
bored day....
yesterday noon, me and wai keng go find zi hweh alr..
so happy we can date out again...
but,i cant go chooses present for him...
i jz can hope he will like it..

today,bored....
i heard a news ..make me so worry abt the ppl..
aihz....but he's coming bck...
i duno he arrive alr ornt...
i waiting msg...
i waiting a call...
hope everythings is fine....

my phone is silence...
aiks....

past a week again...
holiday is finish 1 week..
oh god! i gonna die soon...
aihz....2nd holiday week is coming..
tomolo monday again..
ish!
study lar wei!!!!!!
trial is coming!!!!

aihz....

lazy write alr...
jz like this..
a simply post...
-end up-



No comments:

Post a Comment