Wednesday, May 13, 2009

exam week ``weird feeling

new life?a diffrent life....
everythings will be ok~^^


this is what day for me?
a normal day?
a happy day?
yea,this is a exam day.....
i slp 4 period in the class.....
today i really not well .....
aih~today exam BM ...ok?
not......
in the morning~i get ur msg..and i noe you are waiting the whole nite frm me...
aCT..i jz wait you on9..bt you no....
yesterday feel so weird to you...
i noe i'm not care abt what u r saying to me...
act..the problem that u dunno....jealous?may be you noe.....
for a time.....you jz care abt the ppl you want....


exam week..feeling very strss....waaaa!!! wanna die~
sorry, no find you ysterday nite....i was bz for prepare my exam...

``

``

today......
now........me at m mall cc and write down what i thinking of...
you?her?him? whoes noe?
no ppl noe what i'm thinking....
cant type in chinese...aiyor...sienz....broken english =.="
tired~~~~feeling not reli well at all....

``

``

dar,yesterday go play online game again..
yea,i'm not care all abt game...huh~y?
coz i was busy for all....
find me that time is ad late....slep lur~
kor lemon gt find me...waaa....hard to wait him find me also....
are he fine?not reli...no job..alamak..
kor,i pray for you....


hey,guy...digi can free online 2 month leh~
so that my hp can online oo......
hui,act...you also can online find me der~^^
dun think so much....i ad read ur blog la...
maybe you reli alone ....but for a time...that you wont feel alone...
i'm not the ppl that you need....
you jz care abt her ehn you are chating with me..
i care? hmm... some....
but i keep try to help you...i hope i dont...but i cant...izzit true?yes....
how are you this few day?
hope you are gud for all....

``

``

tomolo keep examing.....

hope will pass all oo!!!!!!!!

suddenly want to go learn dance!!!

I WANT GO LEARN NEW JAZZ~~~

but mummy keep dun gv nerk~~sad me T.T

maybe i pay for ownself to learn it....

hmm.....maybe nia......need RM70.....

``

``

``

``

``






what next?







dunno......jz feeling weird.....

jz now read ur blog....let me dunno what abt you need to tell me...

beef??? fish???

act diffrent......sin chan and doremon?

hmm....can think abt it...i jz a normal chibimaruko....

do you think i am the person who wont care?nope~





haiz......headache....dunno what i'm writing ler....

keep this ba.......hope wont get sick.....

stop here~~~






-end-



2 comments: