Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my lucky day

bowling~lov3...
today, for me is a happy days..
jz now i gt go play bowling with my frenz..
the 3 person...
bryan..
ky..
Gkk..
i play with them....haha...
wow~i play the 1st time...
i score 190 loh!!!
walao!! happy nia...ahha...
cheh...jz a lucky..xixi...
hope next time play in this mark thn gud..xixi =D
but today without my laopo ying oo...
miss ya~
today,is my last 2nd paper lur..
happy nerh...xixi...
tomorrow have last paper ad...
today is PSK....waaaa!!!
all also gt about learn car undang thg lur...
good! i noe a bit...
coz tat day i ad go listen undang joh~blek ='p
math paper 1 and 2 is ad out lur....
waa!!!! i jz ngam ngam pass nia!!
omg! shit la....40 mark nia...
suan ler!! gt pass ad can curi ketawa joh...
wahahaha.....stupid>.<"
after finish sch....
me and christy them..plan to go mutiara..
my la0g0ng christy wanna cut hair...
jz call me to accompany her nia..xixi
tomolo she have to "FLY" lur...
FLY to whr? sabah~~haha..
wow~~shuang lur....i also want go too..
today i keep dunno what happen...
always call ah yan accompany to walk out hang gai~
but gt other reason de...paiseh lur!
we after finish cut their hair joh...
thn we go mum mum lur....
i gt go cc to find my frenz too..xixi^^
today reli is a happy day!
i think tat...tomolo will be mur happy lur!!
xixixixixi~~~
coz i ad finish my exam joh...
3 week exam is going to finish tomolo lur..
wahahaha...thn holiday!
wuhu~happy nia....
can hang out with frenz.....
but i dun think whn holiday go 1st leh...
coz this friday i ad plan to go sing k with my all baobei ya~
act, this friday is a TEACHER'S DAY~
wish all teacher HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ya...
sorry for no celebrate with them...>.<"
coz i nid to go out and ponteng to relax!!!
wahahaha...
very qi dai this friday...
comming soon oo!!
what i plan for the holidays?
hmm.....go out with my dear....
hmm.....go out with my jie jie.....
hmmm....go out with my laopo.....
hmmmm....go out with all the day i can...
want to meet me out?xixi
holidays 8 jun..
i have to go ts to celebrate my frenz bday oo...
but b4 5 i nid to bck too..
i have tuition oo...soli...
but i will gv ur present to you^^
dun worry ya>.<"
woo~~
faster holiday ba!!!!!!!

*make a wish*

No comments:

Post a Comment