Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my life is walking~


this is hui de pic..paiseh la...copy joh...
but i also like it^^
这是属于怎样的一片天空




hey! guy....long time din update my blog ad...


now i comming ler......


now at m mall cc....haha...


hard to go bck and write my blog....


coz the comp is vry lag...aih~sad~~




how abt this few days on me?


hmm hmm.....


last sat i dun hv to to my work....my RM50 fly lur~~~


hahaha....suan ba...coz i go to listen driving undang ad~xixi^^


stupid me la....


alamak~5 hrs at whr....tired me...


eye very berat la~~~~


i go with hui`~~~and he fren lur~feel so weird~


that day ah~reli omg de lo~~!!!


after in listen undang...i go kepong jusco eat and buy cakle for my mum...


coz sunday is MOTHER'S DAY!!!hahas....


buy a yam cake for my mummy..muak muak!!!


i gt take some pic le.......but now i cant put it out...coz me at m mall cc now ler...


sat night...we go yan aunty house to celebrate mei ting bday~^^


waa....leng zai her~~wahaahaha...a diffrent look la~


we go until so late time is....erm...11pm....ahaha....


that day, i off 1 day...Avan got find me.....but i nvr work..blek=p




sunday~


i got go to work...but Avan never work..turn him joh...


wahahaha....dunno y he find me also...


call me help him delivery food?xixi....


stupid ler~~


so tired day.....on last sunday...MOTHER'S day~


nite,mummy nid go 喝喜酒 so cant celebrate with her...


but tonight....dar fetch me out to eat mum mum^^


happy nia...coz so long time never out with him joh lur~


we want go bukit langat eat de...but too far~


so we play to go cheras [kaki coner] eat loh...


but too FULL people ad....hahaha....


i dun want wait...


so after tat...we go he old house see see loh.....


thn we so hungey thn go taman wahyu mum mum....lolx....


sienz~~~~mother's day reli funn people....omg omg!!!


haha...suan loh....


after eat..i 11.30 oni reach home....






this is all abt that day~act gt more de...but lazy to write here~~hehe....










xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






today~jz a normal tired day~but....more cham


start exam frm tomlo....nid exam 3 week ahh~!!!shit!


nid study hard loh~~~~~gambateh!!!!ling~~~


this few days...feeling not well..hope dun ler...exam lur~~~


after exam 1st la...oni get sick ba~aih~


tired tired nia~


that day read my frenz blog...


waaa......write until so gud...haha....


``


``


suddenly dunno want to write what ad...sienz~


aih`~~~jz hope that exam all can pass nia...hehe


yesterday saw xue ying nerk...happy ler...


damn miss her der....


hope next time meet out lur....


act today gt extra class de....but teacher cancel ad...xixi


so i can come m mall and write my blog here....


but later nid go tuition joh....


so sorry to hui...coz today he gt meet me out de...


bt i no tell him my extra class cancel ad....sorry oo...


coz i oni come and play 1 hrs nia....later also nid go home rest...oni go tuition geh~xixi..


sorry hui oo~~^^


``


``


``


oh ya!!! yesterday....xixi......


i buy a new bag~~RM45.....nice a bag...


white colour~^^


but get scold la..mummy say too exp...but i dun think ba...xixi...


coz i love it^^


today cant waste my time lur...nid studyhard tonight....


exam lur!!


haha.....my lao por beside me...keep say i havent finish write my blog=p


ok la...stop here....


next tiome write again^^


``


``


``


_buhbye_


No comments:

Post a Comment