Tuesday, May 04, 2010

for so long.....

long time i nvr touch my blog..
bcoz my house comp is spoil..zzz..sad de neh~
i hv so many thg have to write at here..
need how long??? haha...i no chance to put my sweet pic here also..
alor...reli sad...=p
nvm..i jz write it here....

my life,is complicated..like turn to bcum alone...
at sch, at house.....i really feel alone whn you r nt beside me...
why suddenly like this? act i also duno ...aihz...
make me feel so bad....
but,i'm strong....

frienz...
wad means is frenz?
wad do you think?

hmm....
talk abt my baby...
remember tat last monday,i hv a date with baby
we go 1u hv pour lunch at sushi zammai..taste ok la..
thn wednesday, baby take free gift speaker for me at nite..
i'm busy doing my foilo...he come at nite like 11pm sumthg..
after tat,come my house accompany me do my homework till 1pm..
wow~so long time no ppl like tat accompany me alr...
feel happy^^
love him much! <3

gt 3 day he going ipoh work....thr have a pc fair..
alor.....3 days for me like so long err....
hard to wait till today...i hope can see him soon...baby..
miss him badly nia....
woowoo...but i noe tomolo i can date with him joh...
hehehehehe.....

act,i also duno wad i write lar...jz feel so happy whn i can saw him...

abt family..
my mon go china alr...
this is 3rd day she at thr...
at home...everythings i should done it...
huhuhu~ tired neh~
mami, i alr how hard you are......
so miss her lar....nid wait till friday she oni bck...
and waiting her buah tangan wor...xixixiii...xp

aihz...
duno my blog wad happen...
i'm alr chg my bckground...
you all can see it??? leave a comment let me noe ya..
bcoz i cant see it..zzzz....gek sei...


hmm..stop here~
ciaoz`

No comments:

Post a Comment