Sunday, May 30, 2010

*random life*


woohoo...new chibimaruko things i can collect ~
is baby bought for me 1 noh~~
so hapi de neh~~~wahahahaha~!! is this an nail clipper
haha..dak yii izzit?? my love chibimaruko wa~~
whn i see it i can crazy for this...
but it is exp ...RM7.90 jz a normal nail clipper..
bought it at mid vally....
thx baby oo..mwak mwak!!! xixii...
act i'm collect chibimaruko thg lar..
if who whr still gt sell chibimaruko thg plz let me noe..
i surely FLY go and buy it...hehehehe..
today,30th may 2010 sunday
aihz..a new week again...why the time must past it so fast??
today is my last day job ... woohoo!
i wait my salary out loh.......
say salary..really make me angry errr....
the pc fair job still keep delay my salary out lar...alor..i need use money eh~~~
tat's why i go be dai lou call him out salary...
but a week pass by a week....he still can say next week...really sienz joh...
i think this time promoter job out salary alr...
pc job tat salary also nt yt out...really slow la wei~
hmm...who like salary out for slow? fuiyo! gek hei er...
wa wa wa..
june is comming soon on next weekk...
so fast weeee......but HOLIDAY is comming! huray! i can relax...
sumone say i everyday also relax 1 wor..ciu~~
but i really start study well alr....
exam is comming this june....omg! is after a nice holiday..
i think i should plan my time study joh....
but surely think how to spend my holiday 1st lar...wakaka
i still waiting my baby gv answer me abt 13th june [SUNWAY LAGOON]
hope hv a gud answer lar~~hor....hehe =p
hmm...
i pass my P liscent is past it 1 week alr...
dunno whn i oni can get my liscent...too bad! i still nt yt take ic pic for aunty err...
i think my liscent may late out la....
aihz....i'm waiting i can drive...wohohoho @_____@"
aihz....tomolo start sch day again..sien neh~~
almost start to dun like my sch life...
i dunno why...maybe bored...maybe feel alone....
i also duno why....jz always duno busy wad wor....
ahar!! gt a happy things!
my modam come bck lah!!! wahahaha! syok oo!
bcoz i can online 99 joh....
but sumtime...online also is bored 1..fb also bcum sien joh er...xixii...
hmmm...dunno want do wad oni can away frm bored...haha..
stupid me lar...==" swt
hey, guy...izzit my blog post very long??? haha...
so many ppl always say lazy see my blog..bcoz is toooo long...
wahahaha....so many ppl complan..zzzz.....
so many my privacy? i dun think so...haha...
jz my life thg oni ler....
but dun be 8 po gv many ppl xuan chuan thn ok joh...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
now,turn to relation life...
ya,still nice^^
i comfirm tat b4 really think too much bad..
maybe bcoz of tat noob mail....
sorry baby.......maybe bcoz of this make me or u feel bad..
but it is alr past right^^
thx for trust me..mwak*
so miss you all the day...
so miss you all the time...
i wanna hug you....need a warm shoulder...xixi
i love you ooOOo!!
no matter wad...i'll be thr for you....
gv you all the powerful of love...wahaha... mwak!!*
take care..
ciaoz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment