Monday, May 17, 2010

wad's a day?

todaAy IS teacher's day...
how a day? yes,is nice!^^
hmm...i bring my camera to sch...
take alot pic with my fren...^^
but..too bad....
i cant upload.......waD A stupid comp at here..zzzz
nvm...i will upload .....but dunno whn..zzzz

so tired err....
i see alot funny show at sch also...wahaahaha...

*skip*



new week again...
my comp still nt yt came bck...miss it lar...
aih...no choice...i should come cc on9,jz near my house..
still the same,on msn,facebook and blogger....
i try to upload sum pic here..but nt done...
[noob] de lar.....ish!!!!
a nice day for today...
a nice day for teacher...
this is my last year 2010 in this sch...
smk(p) jalan ipoh
wad a xxx sch??? hahahaha.....

i jz can say....
everything will be fine in all the time...
my sch life still gt half year have to end up..
wad a feeling frm me??? hmm...
jz will think abt after this year...work..zzzz
adui~sad la....i noe tat time surely will miss study time..xixii...

20th may is be with my baby 1 month alr...
sooo happy^^i really hope can keep it for long...maks...
but tat day also is a last day i learn driving...
thn i should wait until 24th may [monday]
tat day ,hope is a lucky day lar...coz i'm going to test my driving
and hopefully will pass!!
aihz........i noe i will..wahahaha....
i will try my best on tat day~cheer me up ya..^^
after tat i can take my driving liscent alr...wowowooooo`=x

wowow~is coming is coming.......


to be continue...zzz ciaoz`

No comments:

Post a Comment