Monday, May 24, 2010

* a week ~*

1 week i no update my blog..the reason is..aihz....
my comp nt yt finish repair...
now still the same seat at cc...
write abt sumthg at here too...

1st of all...
i have to congratez myself...
bcoz this morning i go test my P driving liscent~
phew~lucky i did't fail....ahahaha...i do it myself...happy!~
i vry scare whn start..but i finish it~!
i share this happness to my mom and my frenz too...
ofbcoz gt my baby lar...^^
but...he look so fuyan.....

this few day~
i gt feeling weird to him..i dunno why...
am i scare? duno....
gt sum happend on his mail....dunno which stupid person do sum such thg
set me up.....so gud my boy no believe it...
i really hope tat ppl dun play this thg and set me up...
i dun like it like tat....
so, maybe i feel wrong alr...bcoz i really started feel my boy so weird...
maybe i think too much~
aihz....i noe he bcum so fu yan~
nt so much scare of me..maybe we r chg??? hope no~
this is how he treat he gf..i noe.....
but i'm worry~
may i noe who is no worry abt own bf? plz let me noe...


"[tik tok tik tok]"
time is going faster and faster...
june is comming....and i going to finish my part time job at nsk..
am i happy? nt so...bcoz no salary alr...
what should i do on next? hmm...i think is STUDY
my SPM so near alr...is comming lar....

june have a 2 week holiday~
what's a day....i also duno....
13th june my sis is date me go sunway lagoon...
with storm lai'? yea..but dun hv a comfirm...
but i hope i can go.....hehehe.......am i??

act, i plan to go genting......
still dunno how....zzzz

my relation....
i dunno how i can do it...fully sadness..
seems u r nt care baby~
maybe this few day you busy on work...
so many things have to think?
i dunno what i can do to you.......





tat's all....
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment