Monday, May 31, 2010

the last day of may in 2010


31th may 2010 , monday
today is the last day of may in 2010..
wad feeling?? act is no any feeling here...zzz..swt..haha
this few day feel bad err...
always cant slp well....hate lar wei!!!
how come will like this? whn i woke up..
like no slp whole nite..tired 9 9! duno wad happen to me!!
adui...dream gong gong faster come find me ply chess la...
ish ish~~~too bad...
today i get a news...
i may get my [ayam brand] salary on next month,but nid to waiting middle of the month..too bad..
bcoz tat is jz past my 2 week holiday..aihz..
but, i also will get my pc fair job salary soon on this week...
i noe he will pass it to my friend 1st geh =D
i'm waiting...i really so nid to use money...summore, i nid to buy 3 present...for my mother's day [own 1] , father's day and my baby bday...^^
too bad la..nid to own....hahahaha...
i'm worry whn i'm holiday..no money use ahh....
i want go shopping 1 neh~~wanna chg my space =x
sad.....suan! i jz can wait....my mom say tat's gud..coz i can no nid to use money anymore..
adui~~~~boom dou~~~!!!
hmm...
suddenly feel wanna find a job is jz for selling thg no nid go whr and stand to be a promoter 1..
seems like sell lens, mask, or....wadever la....
gt this job for me????? but nt jz oni for 2 thg oni la...xp
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AIYOYO~
so headache now.....but i cant rest as well too....
wad can i do oni can slp well every nite?
in class can slp wor...but if lay on bed....hard to go in to dream....
i started to think whr i should chg my tuition class? any idea??
kasturi? LK? or...stay at AEB is better?
can gv sum comment here plz?...hahahaha...
kasturi - kepong
LK- selayang
AEB- batu 5
whr neh???hehehehehe....zzz
exam is comming..see! so stupid lar me..still thinking wanna chg a tuition centre...
hahahahaha...
my life is complicated....
no money....sad...i wanna save money leh~can i do it?
aihz.....
*
*
*
my baby is going bday on tomolo ler...1th june
22 years old baby~i wanna by ur site whn ur bday...
i wanna accompany u whn ur big day xD
i own you a present.....=p
*
*
*
act is started nth can write alr..
bcz my brain is empty...
less energy...tired 9 9.....who can tam me slp? hahahahaha..
i'm crazy now....
maybe i will too tired thn mood in bad...
whoes noe....aihz....bad....so emo...zzz
but nth can chg,right?
i say nth can write abt today..but i'm bla bla bla talking sum rubbish here..
haha..trying to let my post bcum longer and longer...
`
`
`
tat's all....
take care...
miss my baby soo much!mwaks*
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment