Monday, January 04, 2010

*2010 year..hope is wonderful*

now is ad 2010~
the last day of 2009..
i went to sg,wang countdown with my baby and all my frenz...
syok! 1st time i go thr countdown...happy!!^^
and
whn christmas time...
me and baby go genting highland...
at thr,i noe so many baby's frenz...
haha...a nice memory on 2009 december~
just 1 month...
i noe so many frenz in a month..syok..all is baby's geh frenz..
act..i really lazy to update my blog..
so tat,i nvr write here whn i bck frm genting and countdown..
just short cut write here..keke! =']
say abt x'mas, hmm...it is a wonderful x'mas for me..
i nvr try b4 whn x'mas day go genting celebrate...
it is sooooo many people at thr...
and i go with 11 ppl...wow~
1st time,i nvr think b4 tat i can with all my frenz and baby go..
a nice memory~just got a bit sad..bcoz of..
i nvr go outdoor ply...aihz..sobsob~
bcoz all the stupid brume..aiz...no choice..i have to wait next time..
aihz...i also duno whn i can go..
always go is nt so lucky..
keep always cant go out ply...
i remember tat last year i go..
cant ply also..just gt ply a bit..thn waste the ticket..
bcoz the stupid RAIN@____@"
aihzzzzzzz......
but, hng! i will go next time..i have tat i will be the lucky 1..keke
we go genting..until so late oni can slp..
but ...god! i'm so tired on tat day..but still cant sleep!
WTH?!i hate! always hear weird sound...
my baby say i think so much...huiyo!i'm nt scare la woi...
i just...i just.....drink coffee joh,so cant slp nia jek..
hehe...you noe de hor??? ><"
i takes so many picture..just nvr post up!
if wanna see all picture..pls go my facebook take a look^^
hmm...turn to talk abt countdown!
act, b4 thinking go whr countdown..make me really blur~
haiz.~stupid! but last,we just stay at sg.wang...
so many ppl><"
[me,kyo,ah keat,ah yap,riku,riku cousin,berry,wen ching]
izzit so many ppl??
in the afternoon...i just accompany them go shopping bought shirt..
at time square..
wow~1st time again~
go out with all boys..and with them shopping..
thx baby gv a 1st time for me..LOL =="
hiak hiak....all buy same pants and shirt...
i really...really...HAHAHAHA!!!!>_____________<"
i also duno how to say nia....
after tat,nite...we went to sg.wang..waiting countdown~
wow~so many ppl~1st time i go with them..and 'bek' like 'ham yu'~
hahas~! syokkk!!!
gt many leng zai ,leng lui and....malay~
luan la...but we so carefully....
thr have a concert..lucky...coz have my idol CHIN @ RYNN!!!
i love them so much!!!!muakssss!!^^*
very leng zai 1 ler....and songs also very nice!
abt CHIN ...everytime he come..i also gt see him~
haha....happy~
and see so many arties...^^
we have a VIP ticket,so we no nid bck with all human..
just go in..relax nia...
song!!!!! after tat,thr have a nice firework..nice!!!
i love it...look like melacca new year 1...
very near...and i see with my baby...sweet =p
den,we bought the snow spray and ply..
RM10 have 4 bottle...
wow..1st time i ply snow spray~syok!!think tat next time must go again~!
kekekee...
that day,i kena spray whole body...
geli ! very stick....my hair...
we bck home is 2am++
tired! and i take a bath...but gt a think make me get sick..
i bath joh...and wash my hair..
i nvr wait my hair dry..thn i fall asleep...
so now, i get sick...T.T
it is a nice 2009 last day memory~
okay~turn to today
4 january 2010..
it is a reopen sch day~i need woke up so early...
and i need to take bath go to sch...wuwu~~~
no ppl fetch summore...
but nvm...luckly i have my kai mui accompany me..
err..i think i should say i accompany her..keke =p
err....early in the morning..1st day...omg! RAIN! cold la wei~
aihz....bus so many ppl..
now! i'm 18 years old but is form 5..
NO! is 17 bcoz i havent pass my birthday~!
blek...young? keke....@@"
but i very stupid..i havent go test my undang..kaka..
paiseh~i very lazy la guys...
and form5...gt ppl say..this years SPM! is the year 'lucky'
HARD HARD HARD
izzit true??i dunno...i just hope i can try my best to pass all my exam..
in the 3rd week, i have a test! walao!
so cham..1st month..3rd week start exam! siao!
i hate exam very much!
but i trying to catch the bad..and try my best to get a gud result on new year~
form 5..i dun think so easy for us...
and is a busy year...my frenz...good luck! and gambateh!
we should put more effort...and get a nice result..
i hope i can pass...tat's all !
form now on! i will start study properly..
tuition summore...
tired nvm! just wanna support ownself to get a nice result..
i hope tat i can do it!
jia you khoo may ling!
a ppl say [do you think you can,you can!]
ya!now i ONLY noe...keke
a busy year...a busy form...
i think tat it is always exam...exam...exam...
i very jealous they ad past form 5 year~
aihzzz......no luck at all..bcoz this year SPM is HARD!
i noe.....aihz...
now,i'm tired! and i also still working too...
just until july...
no work no money...who wanna support me?blek..
i need money..wakakaka!
just study better!
okey,i think i should start now do my all form4 revision...
and do my thg....
arh! gt once again...i still is a assi monitor...nvr chg my job=="
aihz......sienzzz....
just here!
and i will continue next day...
telling abt my sch life of 2010 form 5
HAPPY NEW YEAR
ciaos~^,<*

2 comments:

  1. Baby u study from5 leh~
    u must +u+u and +u+u o~~
    from5 so hard, but think it easy~
    baby must rest more and work hard!!!
    gambateh u sure can !!!!
    JIA YOU KHOO MAY LING@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx baby...thx support..muakss!
    i will work hard geh^^*

    ReplyDelete