Monday, January 25, 2010

``successfull days``

finally,i going out today~
happy....i go with jun,and jiejie~haha!
and today i meet with someone people i noe him ad 2 years~
hahaha! this is the 1st time i meet with thm...
hahaha....tat is joey and jiahao~haha!!
but my bad..bcoz i'm late to go thr ...he wait me 1 hours ad...
he told me he want bck le...gt abit feel dissapointed geh~
haha! coz i also feel so sorry to him...hehe!
erm......but finally b4 he go bck...
we also gt meet each other a while...
haha! my fren told me...joey is leng zai thn he picture...xD
i also feel so exited i saw jiahao thr also...haha!!
act,jiahao looks gt abit like kayson~
hahahahA...paiseh~~><"and he also same as his picture...^^
abt joey....erm...ya...for me inside picture or real ppl also is leng zai 1..
same lar...just pic gt abit like child...haha!my fren also say so~
ahem.....i really feel so shy whn i chat with thm...wahaha!
but i'm happy whn i meet with thm...errr....feeling nice...friendly~~^^
good good..keke....=p
we chat a while oni...thn he gtg ler....hope next time meet you again oo..
i wanna hear wad comment they give nia..haha!! xp
`
`
`
after tat, we continue our shopping...
buy buy buy!! frm ts until sg.wang...
hahaha!!!!!! syok!!!but joh so many shirt~~i love it!!muahahaha!!
but also nt enough la....i still wanna buy a pear of shoes,a shirt,a pants......
see! still nt enough....
aih...my baby also no time accompany me go also...
act i need him to accompany me go buy new year things der~~
i really very miss him....
`
`
`
omg! damn!!my hp use until the limit joh...haha!!
i think i should pay rm150 ler..oni can continue use back~~
gv my baby 'diao' gou gou li lo....aduiii~~><"
i also dunno de nia....too boring...and find many ppl sms..blek~
nvm ba...i just wait my salery come out 1st....=[
duno whn also...hope is next week ba....
finish this week...and next time...it is new year lur~~haha
and tomolo i will finish my seni paper and thursday i'll finish my final chinese paper!
after tat,i'm free for this month!!woohoo!!!
and i also finding people to accompany me go watch movie..
tat day boy boy and joey also gt find me..and date me go for movie..
i wanna watch [大日子woohoo!!!] a new year chinese movie..keke!!
gt ah beng der...bryan and edison say damn nice ler....
hiak hiak!!!! who wanna go with me???who free???
act i also busy der....just whn i'm rest nia...blek~~
`
`
`
ermm.....tomolo still continue to pratice my cheerleading joh...aiyoo
today i nvr go..i also duno they pratice joh wad...
huray! tomolo go cut hair...[infornt oni]
haiz...no time keep fit joh...new year is coming...
but this few day....i just eat very less....almost breakfast and lunch also no eat~
i wont feel hungry at all..haha!
`
`
`
just now, baby finish work thn called me...
thr is very busy! i damn hate it! whn talking still like sampat laugh so high!!
adui....bek chek!! and also....he dunno me many things...
aihz.....suan!i forgive him whn he is dunno~
wadever! he really make me no mood to noe his schedule...
coz i noe tat...i also cant go out with him..
nvm..just leave it behind ba.....aihz...i hope i dun mind...
but...i really think wanna go out with him...
aiya! whatever la! dun care! dun care!!!!!
this few day..i noe i treat him very bad~but i really no mood...
just hope him workhard...
and i also need to hardworking exam or cheerleading!
i was very tired for everythings! i'm tired...i just wanna enjoy myself and dun care so much of things! aihz.....shit!!!
`
`
`
oh ya! hehe...today i go eat shit dinner at sg.wang...
look really nice!hahaha....but act....
the food really shit de ler!!
omg!!
i think i just will go 1 times.....haha!!!!
am i bad?? i dun think...bcoz so many ppl say dun want go again~~wakaka!!><"
next time i'll put it picture here...hehe...!
`
`
`
so long time...i nvr enjoy for my life....
today! i feel successfull whn i going out with thm....syok!
i always like to go out with thm...
next place...should go jusco ler....hehe...need to buy somethings..
and wanna go ts and sg.wang again~
fuiyo! today i saw a hell very nice...but rm69.90!! walaoo..em sek tuck..
let me think again ba...i very like tat hell...i miss it soooo much..
who wanna help me to pay half??wakaka.....
rm69.90 lerh.......aiyoyoyoyoyo....cheap abit lar...t.t...
[hng! i'll bck my hell!! xD]
`
`
`
today very tired~
just stop here loh~
continue next day....
ciaos~~
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment