Thursday, January 21, 2010

bad thg is going on~T.T

LUMIX camera~
wowowo~i get this last week...
i'm very happy....
finally i get a camera frm my mom~thx^^
wow`i very surprice whn i get this...
haha!!
this is my wish...bcoz i wish tat i can get a camera~
woohoo!!!!
i got camera liao~~~hehehehehee...
happy de nia~xD
2 more weeks
new years is comming soon!
haha...i'm waiting...
but so sad, bcoz i no time go to buy my leng shirt~
aihz..i also duno how nia...
fat fat fat again~
buy wad also hard de nia..sob sob~
and cheerleading make me bcum so dark
my skin is diffrent colour liao =="
aihz....
cheer cheer cheerleading..
is gv me so much stress!
am i hate it? now is alr nt so much hate~
i just be patience...
be a cheerleader is really so much of stress!
haiz...everyday also tired...
but whn i'm with them i feel so funny and happy la..
am i not so seriousness with thm??
fern and wei keep say i'm nt so 'garang'
i also duno de nia....aihz....
how i want to do now?i just pratice and pratice loh...
i gt 20 people in my team...
this is a gud news for me...
my exam ...suck!!!!
i dunno how to get the result ad...
damn!
i want die liao...wad la...
i no study at all..but luckly tat is form 4 bab 1...
aduihai~~~
i REALLY TIRED!!!
suan!just wanna keep fit whn i join cheerleading...
aihz....
i going to be mad...
bcoz always dunno how to slove the problem...
damn it!
what songs nice? what stunt nice?
aihz.........dead!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my baby is stat working today~
work until so late de nia..kesian...
so, i need to stop kacau him everyday....
aihz...feel bored whn without him be with me..
aiyoyo...1 week just oni can meet 1 times~
aihz....nvm..he just work for 3 weeks...
i very miss my baby~
so less of msg...
NO CALL....
just waiting........baby.....
abt my work....no baby fetch me liao lo...
i everymorning wanna go with my mummy in the morning?
i dunno yt....maybe take bus?haha...
nvm..just go bck my life~
i hate wait bus...is hot la wei!
aihz......
i need to workhard to get my gaji as soon as fast!
i want go shopping and buy many many things...
chinese new year ...
i no feel tat really want to new year ad...
my mom say :" so poor want new years...no money.."
ang pau also is money ma...
aihz...duno how also...and whn new year i 1 week cant meet with my baby lerh~
i will miss him so much geh~
errrr......
new year for me...just want to wear new leng shirt and take aug pau..
kaka.....bad hor????
today,i'm surprice kayson sms me..
dunno why feeling happy whn he find me everytime..
but we are nt tat relation, okay?
just,he always make me feel comfortable whn i'm bad..
i love this frenz```
this week and last week is so much problem..
how?my uncle is pass away last sunday..
i feel sad whn i'm looking him inside the bier..
and i'm hear tat he how to dead...
i'm so sad whn i saw my mom is crying..
my heartbeats drop so fast!
and feel so 'sour' on my eyes~
aihz...sad news....
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
my exam week still gt 1 week! faster finish it la!
i wanna go shopping now!!!
wanna buy things!!!!!!
cheer up!!!
ciaoz~

2 comments:

  1. baby

    伱要好好的加油下去哇~
    3月我會回去學校看你比賽嗒~
    所以無論如何要堅強下去~
    我相信邱美玲你一定能做到更好的!

    愛你們
    也想你們~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee ah~~~my name you write wrong ler nerh~~
    adui...=="
    i wait you marry 1st la...haha
    erm...yea,i will try my best^^
    thx for support me!!xD

    ReplyDelete