Tuesday, January 05, 2010

*happy birthday to jason*

today...is the 2nd day i go to sch...it was very tired~
and i sit with a nice girl^^
keep talking...i think my english will bcum more better thn before~
haha....happy..have a nice frenz again~
today, 5 jan 2010
is jason birthday~hang out~
we go celebrate with him..
today, after sch..i wait bus go bck...and thn...my baby come and find me..
wait me prepare everythings...
after tat....almost 3++ we going out..
we go 1u ....go sing k...neway~^^
gt [me,kyo,jason,xiao xuan,ah queen,ah xiang]
after sing...still gt time...
we go shopping..
but very funny~hahas!talk so much funny things lerh~
i very happy can so frenz with them..
haha....all also nice person...
we enjoy on today.....
den, we bought jason a condom [durex]..
wakaka...it was very funny...
we last minit oni buy it geh~hahaha xD
ah xiang and ah queen buy 四角裤 =="
a cartoon of cow...wahahahaha
i gt take pic...but nvr put up here~
bcoz have upload....but the look very funny...
ah xiang also gt bought a panties for my baby...
a funny and 'sexy' panties...wakakaka xD
we at neway,
we drink beer at the new way~
and ah xiang...face very red...he drunk?errr....i think so..xD
i also gt drink...just..just.....face red red oni...
i nvr have my voice act...but still can sings..
i so happy...and be 'proud' of my sound..blek =p
just whn sing..gt abit sound like 'BOY' keke...
hmm....
i think almost 8pm we go eat out dinner
at 'penang'....taste nt bad^^
and keng gai at thr also..
haha.......funny~i long time nvr so happy joh wor...
act,tired la today~
but still going out and celebrate with jason..haha
it is a nice day..and also very memorable..i will nvr forget this day~
hahaha!
i planning next time my birthday also wanna hang out and celebrate with them
it was very nice^^
this year is my 18 years old birthday..
but sad..bcoz SPM is going...
aihz....just take it easy....><"
tired! i wake up so early..and late slp...
and a little mabuk....omg! hehe...
tired!!!!!@____@"
and..
i always miss my baby very much!
muaksss^^
love you oo....
爱你一万年~
at the last,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY...
JASON^^
-just stop-
ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment