Friday, January 08, 2010

*i am a cheerleader..T.T*

reopen sch ad 1 week le...
just feel tired~aihz...
wanna everyday take bus go sch..aihz aihz~
this week gt perjumpaan cempaka~
teacher tag me bcum a cheerleader~
adui.....this is 1st time i gt jawatan in my RUMAH
cheerleader lerh~so hard de nia...
aihz...i hope i can get it well...
i try my best!
until now,i havent enuf base...
and i havent think steps and stand..
broken my brain la!!!! >___<"
fuiyo!
today is 1st day i teach thm pratice all the thg...
hmm.....they so clever~
so easy to teach....
i wanna thx bee wei and ai fren~
they very helps me...^^ alikatoh!
haiz...today oni is the 1st day..but i still havent think need how..
i cant believe i am a cheerleader~
aihz.....how can i?
i really dunno laa.....
adui~teacher ar..why tag me in cheer jek...
very sad, bcoz oni 10 ppl oni~
aihz....i hope all also here..make me easy to teach more...
19 ppl....i hope they monday will ATTEND
act..cheer nt really so hard..
at thr so happy whn we are pratice~
if very relax to try the dance..
very easy to do everythings.....izzit true?
dun gv own stress!
we are nt enuf time also...act...
i really scare dunno how to dance...bcoz i am a NOOB!
i dunno how to think a stand..
it's so hard la woi~
aihz...but thx them will help me...
i will busy for 2 month more..so,i hope tat we are the NO.1
start hard to meet my baby boy ad...
i very need he support ..
miss baby very much!muakzzz!!!!<3
-gud nite-

No comments:

Post a Comment