Sunday, January 31, 2010

``take a rest``




i cut infornt hair~
nt so leng ><"
today is sundAY...
happy i'm finish this week work..keke
so tired eeeehh...
keep [ahhhhmmmmmmm~]
hahahahaaha><"
damn tired la....
i also dunno why i so tired lerh..
this week work...happy nia..
sat morning someone fetch me go work..
xD thx very much ya~~^^
sunday, someone is fetch me bck...thx too..
this is the 1st time...gt ppl wanna fetch me go and bck...
hehehe!! thx ya..^^
aihz....gt something sad...bcoz i very miss my baby~
he is working......damn busy~
act....blog is nth can write...
i just come and write sumthg nia...
my eye is tired...
whole body is tired...sad...
whn i can go out ah??? no time...><
tomolo is holiday~dunno wanna go whr...or i just stay at house?
act..i'm lazy take bus nia..
and scare will jam.........aihzzzz
who wanna fetch me again?kekeke...
what i going to do frm now?
ya! i want to chat...hehe
and later nid do my report...ish~
whn oni can take my salery? act i nid to pay my hp bil...
tired~so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woiii!!!!! someone is hilang...
say wanna pui me.....aihz....cheh~
cheat me geh~~~~
just stop here~
i nid to take a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment